elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

4 minutes ago, Goldfinger78 said:

Agreed.  Unfortunately it's catching wind on the federal level.  This this thing is getting ridiculous 😠😠😠

It's almost time to batten down the hatches. Now, if you don't have any you can use the empty shelves in the TP isle.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Goldfinger78 said:

Agreed.  Unfortunately it's catching wind on the federal level.  This this thing is getting ridiculous 😠😠😠

No kidding trumps admin cant win this either way. they tell people to calm down the dems throw hissy fits, they tell people to stock up for a week and dems and med throw fits.. 

and the house is now using the term " Its good for the American People to pass the bill.... funny it was always Good for the Children or a specialized group. There wising up to get bills passed with tons of pork in them.

Wife said AZ is cancelling school til March 27th, not sure if it's true. Anyone hear anything?

1 hour ago, Goldfinger78 said:

💯% true

May God have mercy on us all.  Anyone have a lithium prescription?  My wife's gonna be stuck home with all of them including the youngest 2. She's gonna be suicidal waaaaay before the 27th.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

May God have mercy on us all.  Anyone have a lithium prescription?  My wife's gonna be stuck home with all of them including the youngest 2. She's gonna be suicidal waaaaay before the 27th.  

This stuff is changing so fast and is out of control just wait til tomorrow when the federal government starts making more announcements.  Gonna get alot worse before it gets better.

• Sad 1

Feds took interest rates to zero today and the futures market already hit the limit down breaker at another 1000 down

49 minutes ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

Its really simple because of these gook a$sholes we are in this situation!!! Why is it always Asian countries starting and spreading these diseases, f@ck china.We really need to get rid of them,they will never learn ! 

Haha 

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Slim pickings at winco. I’m drinking poverty tap water now and frozen pizza. It’s getting a little scary 

Find a Whole Foods or an AJ's apparently panic has a price.  😂  Eddie's in PT was stocked full on Saturday, milk, eggs, bread.  Was really weird after watching people in Walmart go nuts just the day before. Also a good time to dig int the freezer for any of the those deer roasts or other cuts still left behind.  

10 minutes ago, rcdinaz said:

Find a Whole Foods or an AJ's apparently panic has a price.  😂  Eddie's in PT was stocked full on Saturday, milk, eggs, bread.  Was really weird after watching people in Walmart go nuts just the day before. Also a good time to dig int the freezer for any of the those deer roasts or other cuts still left behind.  

oh really, good to know thanks. yeah i thawed out my last bit of coues deer, that aint gonna go that far though lol