elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

Yep, organic, gluten free, and any other healthy option is still available.  The healthy stores have good stock.  Picked up some fresh organic chicken and no issues at all.

I was also able to place an order using Amazon for Whole Foods.  They did substitute a lot of items but not really an issue to get groceries home to my now homeless college kids who were sent home from the campus.  

16 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

oh really, good to know thanks. yeah i thawed out my last bit of coues deer, that aint gonna go that far though lol

Come grab some elk. Got plenty in the freezer.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, elecshoc said:

Screenshot_20200315-191738_Facebook.thumb.jpg.8da95ca070987eb36a42c71e16adb5a8.jpg

Hilarious! I’ll follow behind you with a shopping cart and we’ll hit the TP aisle first! 

2 hours ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

Its really simple because of these gook a$sholes we are in this situation!!! Why is it always Asian countries starting and spreading these diseases, f@ck china.We really need to get rid of them,they will never learn ! 

Agreed

This is only a test, we accepted gas prices climbing and paying 3 and 4 bucks a gallon, wait till the food lines and lack of becomes the norm.

Sheepoles are the ones panicing.

• Like 1

I have to say, this panic is creating strange bedfellows. A liberal, anti-gun co-worker approached me “off the record” asking for advice/protocol on gun purchasing. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, elecshoc said:

Screenshot_20200315-191738_Facebook.thumb.jpg.8da95ca070987eb36a42c71e16adb5a8.jpg

heck ya I'm in. that would be a hoot. we used to do shoot like that when we were young tie a friend up and have him run down one of the city streets and a few of us chasing him.

then saw the midget one on jackass one day but we didnt know any midgets. my kid pulled something like that one me one day at the vegas archery tourny. waiting in line for the elevator. started yelling sorry dad sorry dad I promise I wont shoot so bad, please let me eat tongiht, dont beat me anymore. please.

she was pretty convincing as security paid me a visit when we got to our floor. that whole weekend I got bad looks from people and my daughter was just laughing her butt off.

2 hours ago, AZLance said:

Game and Fish lift all limits and seasons yet?

wont make a difference too me if its need'd.

mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Im just not going to do it under powers lines or a local neighborhood ;)

• Like 1