elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

I have my gold fish on notice for use as a sushi appetizer tomorrow night.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I'm sure they would love to see us turn against each other.

Exactly! Relax fellas, the real people we need to attack is the freaking Chinese, they are the ones that started this shoot , and it's not the first virus they have caused. Send them the bill , then nuke them ..... 

• Like 2

contrarian

you might have to dumb this down for me. I aint as educated as the rest of you. 

58 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I got 290 gallons water, 5 rolls toilet paper, a 3lb coues roast, 1 cup of rice. 

Edit: 2 cans dinty Moore stew 

You need to adjust your Gpms.

running a little lean

• Like 1

Bison, venison, elk and lion in my freezer. My non hunter acquaintces like me a little better today

1 hour ago, AZLance said:

No more bread...

20200316_164815.jpg

What store was this? 

35 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

What store was this? 

Just about everyone in the west valley from 43 to83 greenway to northern.

On the bright side The Warden got a loaf of bread cause it was slightly smashed. box of cerial too.. LMAO the guy at the store said it is empty with in 1 hour after stocking.

8 hours ago, 25-06 said:

What store was this? 

Every store in tucson (Safeway)... I went to 3 stores looking for hamburger buns... just wanted elk burgers last night.

As I sit on my back porch enjoying a coffee and watching my boston terrier scoot her butthole along the concrete it occured to me. What if dogs needed tp too?

Havent you been out hunting and forgot tp?  Use leaves.  Even in the desert there are soft no sticker leaves.  What do you think your ancestors did before they invented TP, wimps.  Now the terrorists know how to really screw this country up, blow up the TP factories.  Now go stock pile ammo so when( just like in the movies) the china zombies come to your house to get your TP you can defend your self.  PS the zombies have morphed into .22 resistant in fact .22's make them bigger.  You are going to need larger ammo this time.  👽👾👀

Well, I guess I'm feeling pretty good about that case of MREs I impulse-bought off this site a while back.  🤣

• Like 1