elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

i've been low key buying mountain house for a couple of years not to stock up, i just like to have it because i can throw a few bags in my truck when i leave town and not worry about having to keep things cold or go grocery shopping. feels pretty good now. i've got about 40 meals of i. substitute that in with about 150lbs of venison, fish and beef in my freezer and i'm good for probably 6 months. My guts might not hold up for that long though. 

• Like 3

On 3/15/2020 at 8:24 AM, photofool said:

Feds will no longer do background checks for firearms while the national emergency is in affect. 

That sucks if true. I just won a gun from the sheep banquet and need to go pick it up at sportsmans.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AZLance said:

Every store in tucson (Safeway)... I went to 3 stores looking for hamburger buns... just wanted elk burgers last night.

Loser.

20200317_092910.jpg

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

That sucks if true. I just won a gun from the sheep banquet and need to go pick it up at sportsmans.

CCW time.

Phew, that was a close one.

45138.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Wow! 1

Been wanting to buy a new pistol.for a while.

This scare got my wife to actually ask ME to go buy a new pistol!  So I got two!  

• Like 9

My company just suspended all travel. I travel for work, so it looks like I have some time on my hands. 

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

Been wanting to buy a new pistol.for a while.

This scare got my wife to actually ask ME to go buy a new pistol!  So I got two!  

2, slacker.....

• Haha 1

Ok garage is full, cases of sanitizer and lots of toilet paper and bottled water.

This weeks drink:  Quarantini

Just like a regular martini

But I have to drink alone!

titos.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ctafoya said:

My company just suspended all travel. I travel for work, so it looks like I have some time on my hands. 

All those “honey-do’s” will get done now, right? Lol 😎

I'm avoiding it all costs. So far the I have to practice with my bow and reload is working for now. 

Im sure glad I bought bulks of 22s back in the last ammo crisis!  If things get bad I got plenty of ammo for doves in my front yard, ducks at community lakes and people pets if I have to go that route!!  Ill make sure I take the liberals pets because they have nothing to shoot back at me with.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3