elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

We have chicken and duck eggs for sale

Will trade for TP.

• Like 1

I havn't used tp in ages. Napkins from Filibertos work fine.......................BOB!

• Haha 1

Lance , thats like the joke I saw 1 week ago, I don't know where. But it said I was in line at wallmart 20 deep I coughed and said out loud I was okay till I got back from China  , and the line dissapered !!!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Ok now who's causing hysteria, CA is not being unforced by the police called stay safer at home. And I'm still going to SoCal next month dam it.

haha I was just thinking they close down ca and all those fags will come to neighbor states and ruin it for us too.. Hope you have a good time well as good as someone can in Ca virus or no virus

Actually Sacramento county is enforcing it

• Like 1

I remember when a fart would clear a room, now a cough and some flying snot does the trick.

• Like 2

wife and I went shopping yesterday afternoon, a guy was behind us walking towards the registers just like we were. I coughed and said great no everyone knows I have the commie cough. the guy behind turned around  still went to the check out but he waiting in a line 3 times longer than ours . I was laughing so hard.

My Daughters at camp pendalton  she said the commissary is completely out of everything chow halls been reduced to no self serve. her husband is in twentynine palms they shut down there commissary and there chow hall is one line now. He was telling me last night that there are not to go more than 100 miles from the base as of yesterday. but today maybe different.

And his orders got changed, he wont be moving to Camp Pendalton to be with my Daughter this month they changes his orders to july 14 and canceled the house they were suppose to get on base.

Daughter said all she gets to do now is work on helos and go to barracks, looks like no off base trips for her for a while.

Why not? I've been blaming my farts on him for years...0318201523.thumb.jpg.0dea65b38fca3847819025dfd4305261.jpg

Gov Duecy just activated the National Guard for grocery stores and food banks, i guess they will help stock shelves, checkout customers, load carts and cars.

Maybe the NG can helpout doordash as my food orders are really slow now.

16 minutes ago, n2horns said:

Gov Duecy just activated the National Guard for grocery stores and food banks, i guess they will help stock shelves, checkout customers, load carts and cars.

Maybe the NG can helpout doordash as my food orders are really slow now.

I work part time for a grocery chain and the problem is the hoarders and we are not getting the product to restock. The grocery crew is handling everything just fine, they stock everything that comes in. Manpower is not the problem! 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

I work part time for a grocery chain and the problem is the hoarders and we are not getting the product to restock. The grocery crew is handling everything just fine, they stock everything that comes in. Manpower is not the problem! 

Amen to a fellow hustler. I juggle multiple jobs all the time to support my addiction when people say your rich they have no clue