elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

45883.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, AZ8 said:

Out here in East Mesa we’ve got an interesting situation with full time residents competing with snowbirds. Normally it’s not an issue, but adding an extra 1,000 people into a neighborhood grocery store is causing a strain for sure. They’re leaving now, so it should help out a bit. No ill will towards them, they bring in lots of money into the local economy. It’s just an observation. 

With that said, I’m finding everything I need except TP. But I’m good to go with that. 

what about how many illegal immigrants we have to compete with 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1denogean said:

Amen to a fellow hustler. I juggle multiple jobs all the time to support my addiction when people say your rich they have no clue

Right back at ya bro. Been at it for a long time now. Supports my addiction and helps my girls out with the extra curricular activities they do and the disneyland trips we take them on. Its not fun but it helps.  

• Like 4

I knew the hysteria reached a fevered pitch when Fox News rolled out Dr Oz.

I can't forget the New England Journal of Medicine fact checked a season of the good docs show and determined over 60% of the sounds he uttered on TV was complete Bull crap.

Yup, the end is near. Lmao

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Edge said:

I knew the hysteria reached a fevered pitch when Fox News rolled out Dr Oz.

I can't forget the New England Journal of Medicine fact checked a season of the good docs show and determined over 60% of the sounds he uttered on TV was complete Bull crap.

Yup, the end is near. Lmao

Fox News has jumped the shark with Dr. Oz. 

Where do we get the news now, Alex Jones, Colion Noir, WikiLeaks, Breitbart, Snowman, Drudge?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Delw said:

wife and I went shopping yesterday afternoon, a guy was behind us walking towards the registers just like we were. I coughed and said great no everyone knows I have the commie cough. the guy behind turned around  still went to the check out but he waiting in a line 3 times longer than ours . I was laughing so hard.

You're an a hole

• Like 2

So Democrats, is there some tax we can pay to get rid of this Coronavirus and move on or does that sort of thing only work with climate change?

• Like 1

Al Gore says that Carbon Credits can be Corona Credits, they are interchangeable  If anyone knows, Al does, he invented the internet.

• Like 2

Promising corona beta testing.

45996.jpeg