elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

Man social media is hyped up on "do your part" (which I agree) but these people think employers should be paying everyone for the next 4 weeks to keep everyone home!  Yeah pay 20 people for 4 weeks with no production!  Thats called bankruptcy!  Im not so concerned about the virus, im more concerned if we go the next 6 weeks at home with no money coming in will be the problem.  All of us gun guys will need to defend our toilet paper and food from the mad max people because of desperation.  Just my 2 cents but we can still keep the economy going with being aware and mitigating close contact with people.  Im still buying lunch at local restaurants to help them out and eat good before beans and rice days are the norm 

WTF: Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) – 1,2,3 WTF!? (Watch the Film)

• Like 6

image.png.2732aceed405406bfe8a4897c1e303d1.png

Apparently there are no PC police in Mexico... 

• Like 4

I have moved a few friends wives from the normal, intelligent, rational column to the idiotic, selfish and borderline stupid column.. 

One buddy has a wife that is very high up in the medical profession and she is freaking out and ordering him to go get more toilet paper. They currently have 4 of the jumbo Costco cases in the closet...  

We need a TP hoarding shaming page.. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Somebody could make bank making a book out of the memes 😂

06BB5267-574E-4AFF-BF55-41FB0D6A7D41.jpeg.4461e3fc204a77a5da207af03e822daf.jpeg

Once its bad enough and the land becomes lawless tombstone days, game animals is free game!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zeke-BE said:

Man social media is hyped up on "do your part" (which I agree) but these people think employers should be paying everyone for the next 4 weeks to keep everyone home!  Yeah pay 20 people for 4 weeks with no production!  Thats called bankruptcy!  Im not so concerned about the virus, im more concerned if we go the next 6 weeks at home with no money coming in will be the problem.  All of us gun guys will need to defend our toilet paper and food from the mad max people because of desperation.  Just my 2 cents but we can still keep the economy going with being aware and mitigating close contact with people.  Im still buying lunch at local restaurants to help them out and eat good before beans and rice days are the norm 

WTF: Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) – 1,2,3 WTF!? (Watch the Film)

Perhaps this China virus will teach people to save a little money for a rainy day, but I doubt it. 

We just returned from a scrap yard in west Phoenix, it was nearly a ghost town out there.

We were screened out front for Covid before they'd let us enter and off load.

• Like 1

Here lick this!  😂 😷

• Like 2

1 hour ago, elkaholic said:

Ok I'll ask.

How did they screen you at junkyard?

A questionnaire outside the gates. Pretty sure it's a product of Phoenix's mommy mayor.

• Like 3