elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

Im staying optimistic right now.  So far in AZ 99.99% do not have it.  And about 4% who do get it ends in death with the current stats.  Italy by sheer culture has the highest rate of elderly (which most deaths are over 50 years old with previous problems)  Also by sheer culture they greet each other with face touch or kisses on the cheek.  This didn't help them at all.      Time will really tell if CDC is correct with cases and death for this next week. Still do your part in mitigating this.  Was at Target this morning and we wiped down all our purchases today with disinfectant.   Swine flu I read in the reports was 1.2 billion people were infected and estimated 150k- 575k world wide.  13k were in the US  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

What’s happening now is the mortality rate is now decreasing as data with people testing positive catches up. When this first broke, the death rate was like 4% and people were freaked. But it was skewed since the total people with the virus hadn’t been tested. This is exactly what a lot of the experts said would happen. It was just going to take several weeks of data. But the MSM didn’t want to report that. Doctors are now saying the mortality rate for the US will most likely be below 1%. 

If true that's good news!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

Im staying optimistic right now.  So far in AZ 99.99% do not have it.  And about 4% who do get it ends in death with the current stats.  Italy by sheer culture has the highest rate of elderly (which most deaths are over 50 years old with previous problems)  Also by sheer culture they greet each other with face touch or kisses on the cheek.  This didn't help them at all.      Time will really tell if CDC is correct with cases and death for this next week. Still do your part in mitigating this.  Was at Target this morning and we wiped down all our purchases today with disinfectant.   Swine flu I read in the reports was 1.2 billion people were infected and estimated 150k- 575k world wide.  13k were in the US  

USA is closer to 1% death rate vs positive test.

Just now, HuntHarder said:

USA is closer to 1% death rate vs positive test.

Yes I totally agree!  I was referring to the world in general.  But I believe there has been lot more cases that have already existing condition and have already passed by.  My Doctor friend couple homes down said the same thing.    The cases we have listed in the US the reality is probably 2-5 times that amount but the motility rate will be documented.  So with higher cases and the existing mortality rates the death rates so far will be under 1%.  Time will tell.  But if Im a betting person I would bet this will not be any bigger then Swine flu.  Plus we just put a halt on the US economy for freaking out at the same time there was 55k people who died in the US for the regular flu for this flu season.  I just find this strange and Ironic!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

If true that's good news!

When even the liberal press at least mentions it, we’re heading in the right direction. In regards to China:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/03/03/809904660/why-the-death-rate-from-coronavirus-is-plunging-in-china

And from the US perspective:

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/486231-health-experts-warn-coronavirus-mortality-rate-likely-to-drop

1 hour ago, Zeke-BE said:

Yes I totally agree!  I was referring to the world in general.  But I believe there has been lot more cases that have already existing condition and have already passed by.  My Doctor friend couple homes down said the same thing.    The cases we have listed in the US the reality is probably 2-5 times that amount but the motility rate will be documented.  So with higher cases and the existing mortality rates the death rates so far will be under 1%.  Time will tell.  But if Im a betting person I would bet this will not be any bigger then Swine flu.  Plus we just put a halt on the US economy for freaking out at the same time there was 55k people who died in the US for the regular flu for this flu season.  I just find this strange and Ironic!

EXACTLTY!  How many people  didnt get a freaking flute shot this  year? Preventable.   This is running solely on the douche bag media!  Our government is doing a decent job with it, but in states like CA  and all other west coast liberal shite  stain government's, panic is epic!   Freaking CNN  is waiting to comment  that Trump farted in a meeting and may have shart himself!  

Took me a week to find some freakng pasta for spaghetti ... WTF?

12 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

EXACTLTY!  How many people  didnt get a freaking flute shot this  year? Preventable.   This is running solely on the douche bag media!  Our government is doing a decent job with it, but in states like CA  and all other west coast liberal shite  stain government's, panic is epic!   Freaking CNN  is waiting to comment  that Trump farted in a meeting and may have shart himself!  

Took me a week to find some freakng pasta for spaghetti ... WTF?

Cup of flour and and egg. It’s better than store bought 

• Like 2

1469FDC3-530C-4102-B055-AA6E6C12DF97.jpeg

• Like 2

WOW, this pandemic is at 300+ deaths across the country. How huge is that? That's 323 people out of a population of 329 MILLION people. Meaning so far, you're more likely to win the lotto, get struck by lightning and die of bee stings on the same day.

Just kidding, that't my own stat.

But the real stat is this - less than 1 person out of every 1 million people in the US have died so far, and of those who have were mostly in the category of being susceptible to dying from the normal flu, or just about anything else.  

Yet businesses are shutting down and laying off all their workers. Unemployment rates went through the roof. All of our 401K and other retirement savings took a massive nose dive. People in their late 60's and 70's finally able to retire, just watched their life savings evaporate. All schools, restaurants, bars - everything shut down.

Not to mention we've all been wiping with cactus and eating gravel, pine cones and various animal scat since the outbreak.

I know, when you do the math, 0.00009817629179331308 is a really scary number! At those odds we may as well just all suck on a tailpipe. 

Get a grip people.

• Like 5

Yep when the news idiots shouted pandemic, they love those adjectives.  Just like screaming FIRE in a theater.  And the sheep reacted grabbing stuff off the shelves and watching the news shout more dire and wringing their hands.  OMG the sky is falling, this is the big one Elizabeth, I'm coming to join you honey.  There is a lesson to be learned, but I am sure that the sheep will not learn it.  The real epicpandemic is the over population of the world.  The WHO should be rushing to develop a easy snip snip.