elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

1 hour ago, n2horns said:

We all know that there isn't a Chinese born virus 19, there was no Roswell, Area 51 doesn't exists, Elvis is still alive, Epstein didn't kill himself, Monica never blew Bill, and yes Hillary thinks she won.

Right up there with Bill Gates giving shots to kids to sterilize them.....   🤣

33 minutes ago, stanley said:

Right up there with Bill Gates giving shots to kids to sterilize them.....   🤣

i thought it was a fact that his organization helped fund a tetanus vaccine in kenya that was found to also sterilize 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

i thought it was a fact that his organization helped fund a tetanus vaccine in kenya that was found to also sterilize 

Well, I guess I would respond in two ways.

1)  The original poster I was responding to said;  "Years ago Bill Gates was giving shots to kids and not telling them it was to sterilize them."   That statement is is a rumor that has been proven false.  2)  Regarding the tetanus vaccine, a little internet research will show that there were accusations from Catholic Bishops in Kenya that the vaccine was 'tainted', not spiked.  In addition, it was never proven by anyone outside of their circle or supporters.  

No malice by Gates Foundation in either of these cases.

• Like 2

At what point do we get on with life? Social distancing to continue another 3 months? 6? 1 year? No school until the Fall? Restaurants closed to dine-in until September? All non-essential businesses closed until June? 

If this continues, the human cost not related to the corona virus will be tragic. Both financially and mentally. The dark story no one wants to talk about will rear it’s ugly head as people make a final personal decision that will forever change the lives of their loved ones. That’s phucked up and sad. 

Sometimes politicians make “feel good” decisions without any thought to the consequences those decisions may have. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

At what point do we get on with life? Social distancing to continue another 3 months? 6? 1 year? No school until the Fall? Restaurants closed to dine-in until September? All non-essential businesses closed until June? 

If this continues, the human cost not related to the corona virus will be tragic. Both financially and mentally. The dark story no one wants to talk about will rear it’s ugly head as people make a final personal decision that will forever change the lives of their loved ones. That’s phucked up and sad. 

Sometimes politicians make “feel good” decisions without any thought to the consequences those decisions may have. 

until a democrat is elected. 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

When decisions have to be made that try to quantify anyone's life over another is never going to be easy. 

In your opinion this is over the top,  too much for you and that's ok.

For myself and in only my opinion, I'll take the hit if that means my grandson maybe able to hunt with his great grandfather and to hear family stories straight from his great grandmother. 

I'll pay the price for this if that means I'll have to start from scratch again.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

Makes me wonder what the Great Depression would of been like if they had websites back then. Fortunately they didn’t. 

• Like 5

I'm no liberal trust me, but I'm sorry golf ain't a xxxx!ng essential as many more on the list. These people that are all home like this is some kind of a xxxx!ing vacation really!!!. I work in the true essential aspect and go out each and every day while this is going on. If you're supposed to be home stay the fu@k home!!!! 

25 minutes ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

I'm no liberal trust me, but I'm sorry golf ain't a xxxx!ng essential as many more on the list. These people that are all home like this is some kind of a xxxx!ing vacation really!!!. I work in the true essential aspect and go out each and every day while this is going on. If you're supposed to be home stay the fu@k home!!!! 

Time to get some clubs and start playing 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Makes me wonder what the Great Depression would of been like if they had websites back then. Fortunately they didn’t. 

And CNN

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elecshoc said:

When decisions have to be made that try to quantify anyone's life over another is never going to be easy. 

In your opinion this is over the top,  too much for you and that's ok.

For myself and in only my opinion, I'll take the hit if that means my grandson maybe able to hunt with his great grandfather and to hear family stories straight from his great grandmother. 

I'll pay the price for this if that means I'll have to start from scratch again.  

Fair enough, but it’s funny that everyone making these decisions are the ones currently receiving a paycheck. 

Is this America? 

https://ktla.com/news/coronavirus/mayor-garcetti-expected-to-hold-daily-briefing-on-l-a-s-covid-19-response/