elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

I am sure more have it this week than last ,but not many. Its just that we are getting tests now and the numbers are rising. , Still Be carefull............BOB!

22 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

All I’ll say is, there’s no need to panic, but if the general public saw the things we see on the front lines, everybody would be participating in the social distancing and constant hygiene. Most younger, healthyish people will be ok, but older people with significant health problems are very much at risk. And the younger “Safe” people are the ones who are gonna spread it to them. It’s just plain  self centered to not do our part to try and get a grip on this thing

what are you seeing? 

All I meant is that I was skeptical about the seriousness of this pandemic at first, but it is real and it is serious. And there are  asymptomatic people who have no clue they’re infected spreading the virus to people who are at risk of serious illness. I don’t wanna be the one who causes grandma to have a roll of the dice of surviving or not. But that’s what is happening 

Just now, dustin25 said:

All I meant is that I was skeptical about the seriousness of this pandemic at first, but it is real and it is serious. And there are  asymptomatic people who have no clue they’re infected spreading the virus to people who are at risk of serious illness. I don’t wanna be the one who causes grandma to have a roll of the dice of surviving or not. But that’s what is happening 

yeah, my parents are acting like its nothing theyre driving me crazy. but im no better because im still going to work and then my dad comes and hangs out here like nothing is happening. 

It’s a tough call man! It’s just been in the last few days that we decided to stay away from the grandparents until the trajectory of this becomes clear. It’s not fun, but it might just save a life. Might even be mine.

• Like 1

46978.jpeg

• Like 2

I did some service work this morning at a commercial laundry (a regular customer) the place was dead. 190 people laid off because the hotels/ restaurant closures. Kind of eerie when the place is always packed with workers.

Please tell me an embezzler works at an Adult Novelty store?  Nobody in my intimate zone needs any. Although I must admit, I wear out several riding crops and buggy whips each year.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ctafoya said:

That's a small number. Almost 7.5 million people in Arizona. But from the looks of that map, I'm moving to Payson!

Might want to re-think. That we just had our first case reported today, mayor gave a proclamation to shut some things down. Already have problem of valley Faulks coming up and whipping out or three stores . So stay where your at..

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

yeah, my parents are acting like its nothing theyre driving me crazy. but im no better because im still going to work and then my dad comes and hangs out here like nothing is happening. 

We are doing our part for social distancing.  But swine flu infected 1.6 billion people on earth and 61 million in the US and killed 13,000 in the US and 250k-500k in the world.  Why did no one know about this?  Life went on.  We are no where near these numbers right now.  I just find this Ironic and strange.  Let alone the 55k people who died this flu season in the US.  I believe 99% of us will be fine.  But again Im doing my part and also staying away from my parents.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

We are doing our part for social distancing.  But swine flu infected 1.6 billion people on earth and 61 million in the US and killed 13,000 in the US and 250k-500k in the world.  Why did no one know about this?  Life went on.  We are no where near these numbers right now.  I just find this Ironic and strange.  Let alone the 55k people who died this flu season in the US.  I believe 99% of us will be fine.  But again Im doing my part and also staying away from my parents.

I agree with you. More folks have died from other stuff. I want to keep my parents alive to! Now this is the part that’s hard for me. No one “social distances from the flu’s of the past. I’m not saying this one is worse or not. But if it is, I’m doing my best to help the old people in my life. 

• Like 2

Just now, muledeerarea33? said:

I agree with you. More folks have died from other stuff. I want to keep my parents alive to! Now this is the part that’s hard for me. No one “social distances from the flu’s of the past. I’m not saying this one is worse or not. But if it is, I’m doing my best to help the old people in my life. 

I just hope people don't forget about , The well you know normal sh!t. Heart attacks, strokes, dvts .... these are still going on. Hence the reason they are pushing blood donations.This virus is just a added bonus of life. Take it seriously, but let's not forget about sh!t that has been killing us for years. Stay safe 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

I just hope people don't forget about , The well you know normal sh!t. Heart attacks, strokes, dvts .... these are still going on. Hence the reason they are pushing blood donations.This virus is just a added bonus of life. Take it seriously, but let's not forget about sh!t that has been killing us for years. Stay safe 

I agree, more likely to die from heart related stuff in my family than corona. But if I can keep them out of the corona stats then I did my part.

• Like 3