elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

How ironic.....can't prop Joe up by the jukebox because all bars are closed!

• Like 1

Better at least take him to his funeral in a pickup, and dig the whole with a Deere. 

• Like 1

I got an email from an engineer I am working with on a project who I have know for a few years that he is in the hospital with it. I hope he kicks it, he is a good egg with a family and young kids.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Edge said:

FB_IMG_1585604675187.jpg

Great reference to Pennywise! Haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, elecshoc said:

With the exception of cruise ships, those places are about the worst place to be right now! My heart goes out to those people since they’re so vulnerable to any change. My father was in a private group home(5 patients) for the last year of his life. Even though most of the residents were incapacitated in some way, they all were funny in their own little way. Most just wanted a friend to talk to. 😢 

My mom visited my dad every day until he passed. I saw him almost as much. The employees said we were the only family to visit their loved one. 😟 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

AZ stay at home order starts tomorrow. 

At least it’s not a lockdown! Pretty much what we’ve already been doing anyways. 

https://www.azfamily.com/news/continuing_coverage/coronavirus_coverage/gov-doug-ducey-announces-stay-at-home-order-for-arizonans/article_47003656-720f-11ea-a513-138ee68fc7aa.html