elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

Sh!t just got real...... they just cut our hours at work!  Not good!

excuse my language.....?!$&

james

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

It doesn't sound any different to me either.

22 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

With the exception of cruise ships, those places are about the worst place to be right now! My heart goes out to those people since they’re so vulnerable to any change. My father was in a private group home(5 patients) for the last year of his life. Even though most of the residents were incapacitated in some way, they all were funny in their own little way. Most just wanted a friend to talk to. 😢 

My mom visited my dad every day until he passed. I saw him almost as much. The employees said we were the only family to visit their loved one. 😟 

Nobody is going to put me in one of those.

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

fast food drive thru is closed after 5pm tomorrow?

I thought food was considered essential?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Nobody is going to put me in one of those.

Actually, the home my father was in was very nice. Much different from those large, 500 bed facilities.  It was an actual home in a neighborhood. You wouldn’t know it unless you walked inside. Once we couldn’t do it anymore, it was the best place for my dad. The staff was awesome. And since there were only 5 patients, they received excellent care. It was as close to home as we could get. Very compassionate. 

Trust me when I say this. We gave it our best for almost 2 years, but we just couldn’t do it anymore. We needed help. I was worried about my mom’s health by then. I was the one that drove my dad to the home on move-in day. Taking my dad on that first day was the HARDEST thing I’ve ever had to do in my life. Ever! Period!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Nope, still open.. and he didn't take golf off the list either!!  Woohoo!

8 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

From the article: He also said that restaurants will continue to offer takeout and delivery, and to please patronize your local businesses, tipping as much as you are able.

15 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

From the article: He also said that restaurants will continue to offer takeout and delivery, and to please patronize your local businesses, tipping as much as you are able.

beauty. i just left the drive through liquor. 

• Like 2

Same as we have been doing,  no change.  All is open, delivery, to go, doctors and grocery. Sounds like you can get a ticket if you dont comply with 6 ft  or groups smaller than 10. 

No need for you to prove why you need to be out and about.

Misdemeanor ticket, I am sure LEOs wlll be rushing out to write that ticket. 

There is a drive thru liquor store by me at 15 ave. and bell  and  it is 5 cars deep at least from morning till nite.  A circle K across the street 40 yards ,their beer is way cheaper But People are to lazy to get out of their Vehicle..  I rararely drink at home ,but might start if this thing don't end. I see I am over 3,000 posts now. And I just lurked here for 10 years before I started posting. This place could get dangerous. LOL.. C'mon turkey season..............BOB!