elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

4 minutes ago, naturebob said:

There is a drive thru liquor store by me at 15 ave. and bell  and  it is 5 cars deep at least from morning till nite.  A circle K across the street 40 yards ,their beer is way cheaper But People are to lazy to get out of their Vehicle..  I rararely drink at home ,but might start if this thing don't end. I see I am over 3,000 posts now. And I just lurked here for 10 years before I started posting. This place could get dangerous. LOL.. C'mon turkey season..............BOB!

I heard Florida shut there borders,  better check. Not verified though. 

Heard Maryland is gonna shut down the booze stores since non essential.  How the heck is booze in a time of crisis non essential?

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

Kevin ,I was supposed to go to Florida last week . Got cancelled by the Airline. not going this Year. Still hoping to go to New mexico on the 14th of April for opener on 15th...........BOB!

Even better news. Got my tag in the mail today. 

• Like 1

Our grand children:   Why do you drink so much whiskey?

Well sit down and let me tell you about the 'Covid Quarantine' of 2020 where I was locked away with your mom/dad and grandmother for an entire month...  🤪

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Liquor and dispensaries are the only thing holding this country together right now 

There is truth to this. 

13 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Home Depot on Friday was limiting entry to 100 at a time. The 200 people outside, standing next to each other in line were dying to get in! I just drove away.

I like how you typed that. "Standing next to each other in line were dying to get in"

You are a bad man😉

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

I like how you typed that. "Standing next to each other in line were dying to get in"

You are a bad man😉

I’m always the one to tell a joke at a funeral.

• Like 1

Just now, muledeerarea33? said:

I’m always the one to tell a joke at a funeral.

Just like the guy you left hangin.

(That's a suicide joke)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PRDATR said:

I just started standing on my own and walking. If I go out side I wear the boot but not while I'm in the house. I have another doctor visit on the 10th and he said to bring a shoe and they will see how well I can do getting one on.

Right now I can only bend it a little so when I walk my foot points off to on side but I'm getting there. I've been kicking myself every day for not wearing my lace up boot that morning when I left camp.

Glad to hear that.

I started wearing my lace up ones everywhere. quit wearing tennis shoes the week after you busted your ankle. thats all I used to hunt in was tennis shoes, they were quiet and my feet would confrom to the ground. got a cacti went through the bottom about 3 years ago and the little prick is still in there. then the rocks torn up my feet pretty bad  finally had to break the habit, unfortunatly you made me realize that. as I hunt alone now also.

Picture of a real pure bread dog!

47761.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 5