elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

12 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I didn’t want to jinx it! According to the main stream we're 10-20-30-40-50-60..........% thru this virus! So I’m hoping on another 50 pages.

School cancelled for the year. Gov’nr extends stay at home until April 30. Still no TP......yeah, we’ll have no problem hitting that mythical 100! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Can you elaborate on the instances of the scientists getting caught by customs? Domyounbelieventhe intent was to intentionally release it? Or maybe sell itmto a unscrupulous third party?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8172321/amp/FBI-warned-concerns-biosecurity-risk-Chinese-scientists-research-US.html

• Like 1

At the rate posts are being deleted, we will need at least 120 pages worth of content..

While I sit here in my foil helmet, I am convinced a 100 page thread will break the internet so it will never be allowed. Big brother will make sure of that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

At the rate posts are being deleted, we will need at least 120 pages worth of content..

While I sit here in my foil helmet, I am convinced a 100 page thread will break the internet so it will never be allowed. Big brother will make sure of that.

Oh this this will make 100  with or without Sally's or Susan's etc. Trust me stay safe my friends 🍺

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

I like the other one honestly ! Did some Sally's get offended or something? 

Wow they must be true down to earth susans with sand in there Vag and everything.

they deleted the knock knock email meme and the home schooled spanish class WTF

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Delw said:

Wow they must be true down to earth susans with sand in there Vag and everything.

they deleted the knock knock email meme and the home schooled spanish class WTF

Top much censorship, we need the humor and laughter this brings.

• Like 1

47950.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47952.jpeg

48061.jpeg

• Like 3

A couple weeks back my sister and her family came over for a bbq. A few days later my wife got sick, then 1 by 1 we all got really sick. All the symptoms seemed to line up, but none of us were bad enough to get tested. Im on day 10 and just now starting to feel better. For us it was just like a bad cold that lasted a long time. My bil got tested, they told him it was too late to be conclusive, but they think he had it. I am not allowed back at work until I have been symptom free for 14 days. The worst part for us is trying to explain to our 5yo why he can't go to school or see his friends. The school here is really cool though. Every day his teacher and friends post videos online to communicate. The perks of living in the woods. If it wasnt for all the media bs... I would have taken a few sick days and life would be normal. 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 4:02 PM, JLW said:

Sh!t just got real...... they just cut our hours at work!  Not good!

excuse my language.....?!$&

james

I feel ya, Thurs is my last day. Going on Furlough probably until this is all over. Hopefully its just a month.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bonecollector said:

I feel ya, Thurs is my last day. Going on Furlough probably until this is all over. Hopefully its just a month.

I hope so.... if not I'll have to be that hated poacher...lol

james

31 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Did you end up pulling the trigger on buying a house. I think I would wait personally if it was me. 

4 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Did you end up pulling the trigger on buying a house. I think I would wait personally if it was me. 

I didnt. We put 5 offers in over the last month and only 1 accepted but after further inspection, we got out of the contract. Needed way too much work for the price of the house. Our latest offer was just this past saturday and we didnt get that one either. Now we are just going to wait until things get back to normal. Hopefully market changes.

• Like 1