elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

So would the housing market be hard due to people not working or people not wanting to drive around and look at places? Most guys I know are still working, some at less hours but none are hurting for cash yet. Or would it just be the panic of things?

I purposely didn’t hold any open houses when we put our house on the market. Only had 6 buyers come through in 5 days, mostly because people don’t want to be around strangers or in strangers houses for that matter. I think the people, myself included that are still buying right now are in “recession proof jobs” i work in healthcare, my wife works for a litigation law firm, they are crazy busy right now. We also locked in a really low interest rate and if you’ve done that, you don’t want to risk losing it. If we were buying short term, i wouldn’t do it right now. This next house will be our long term house so we won’t be that affected if it loses value after all is said and done, however i dont think it will. I think all this will be over early/mid summer and the housing market will keep chugging along.....and if not, I’m going to try and scoop up and investment property or 2 🤩

• Like 2

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, elecshoc said:

Screenshot_20200401-201630_Facebook.thumb.jpg.295e7bdf351ad2473ee6a42500e11157.jpg

That's what happens when Mike Tyson does your billboard

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, n2horns said:

Old people, swearing and music. A winning combination. 

8 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Old people, swearing and music. A winning combination. 

LOL!  I'm old and cuss and like music. If you live long enough you'll be old too. I'll tell you now it ain't for sissies! When you are dependent on the blue pill it's over. I might as well take that long walk in the desert.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, creed said:

LOL!  I'm old and cuss and like music. If you live long enough you'll be old too. I'll tell you now it ain't for sissies! When you are dependent on the blue pill it's over. I might as well take that long walk in the desert.

Take your bow!

• Like 1

throwback-thursday-toilet-paper-meme.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1