elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

Get ready for a cold war with China when this is all over for a few reasons:

If there is any time to pick a fight with China, it’s now when the whole world hates them.

Military Industrial Complex is big business to get economy rolling. 

China is going to back out of the new trade deal. 

Once this is over there will be a small recession especially in AZ.  Harder in other states.  But by sheer economics we didn't hit a wall because of over inflation, sales, over consumer purchases, housing, to much construction, to little construction.  Plus all essential workers are still full swing and hiring.  Ive listen to a few economist and they believe AZ will bounce back full swing in a year.  But it does suck for a lot of people especially small business owners and their employees that this will put them out of business.  Once this is over you will see alot of restaurants, bars, retail stores go out of business.  Hope this ends sooner than later to get everybody going again    

• Like 4

4 hours ago, creed said:

LOL!  I'm old and cuss and like music. If you live long enough you'll be old too. I'll tell you now it ain't for sissies! When you are dependent on the blue pill it's over. I might as well take that long walk in the desert.

bark.jpg.9e51197a281be906f161c3f23ced28ea.jpg

• Like 2

48297.jpeg

• Like 1

Looks good for Arizona. Maybe the warm weather that started last week is making a difference. I don’t know, but the trend is good news. 32 deaths is tragic, no denying. 

Updated as of tonight. 6 week running total of NEW cases.  

1600 total cases in a state with a population of 7,500,000. Let that sink in. 

85A1962B-22AF-4729-81E3-AC5FBD0FFD44.jpeg

• Like 3

Nice and warm yesterday and today down here in SV and scheduled to be next few days, even warmer in the valley.  Might be an interesting study to see if there is a correlation in numbers 2 weeks from now with the weather.

I just finished a CE webinar and a few people project AZ will be by far the least effected. I sure hope that is right.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Nice and warm yesterday and today down here in SV and scheduled to be next few days, even warmer in the valley.  Might be an interesting study to see if there is a correlation in numbers 2 weeks from now with the weather.

Can you imagine if all of a sudden a few million more people wanted to flock to Arizona for the warm weather?!?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daryl_s said:

Can you imagine if all of a sudden a few million more people wanted to flock to Arizona for the warm weather?!?!

Yeah, libs and contagins.. Goodbye sweet land of the free.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, daryl_s said:

BUILD THE WALL!!!!!! LOL

• Like 2

We have a lot of elderly people here and lots of snowbirds are about to return to their home states. May just restart the clocks in those areas. Crazy..

Bug.thumb.jpg.0281fbb22d1d9d074b0db569a0e91a68.jpg