elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

48562.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Took the UTV out for some “social distancing”.  Good grief! So many freaking people out in the desert. About 3 hours in, I had enough. Felt like I was on the 202 during rush hour! Lol

Governor needs to ease some of these restrictions so people can get back to the malls, movie theaters, restaurants, jobs, schools...etc. This mass of humanity is crimping my time in the outdoors!  Haha

Did find a couple side roads for some peace. 

AEF4DB40-DBCE-4450-8A4F-5E5036501A05.jpeg

1 hour ago, AZ8 said:

Took the UTV out for some “social distancing”.  Good grief! So many freaking people out in the desert. About 3 hours in, I had enough. Felt like I was on the 202 during rush hour! Lol

Governor needs to ease some of these restrictions so people can get back to the malls, movie theaters, restaurants, jobs, schools...etc. This mass of humanity is crimping my time in the outdoors!  Haha

The old lady and I have been out all morning and have not seen a soul. 

F6F7FFF3-D7E1-46D6-A3EA-A3DDF9BD4CCC.jpeg

FB5FEAF1-DB86-4A01-9631-20A684F42DA6.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AZ8 said:

If your near castle hotsprings or any where north of lake pleasant on any semi -main dirt it’s always busy this time of year. 

9 minutes ago, oz31p said:

If your near castle hotsprings or any where north of lake pleasant on any semi -main dirt it’s always busy this time of year. 

37B

Just now, AZ8 said:

37B

Well...don’t go there looking for privacy either . Lol😉

• Like 1

Just now, oz31p said:

Well...don’t go there looking for privacy either . Lol😉

I know! lol

Yeah. its always busy here,  but not like I saw today! Coming back to the truck there was a line of Razrs I bet was 30 deep! lmao! 

They were not practicing social distancing! 🤣

Well, most places are shutdown where folks would normally be. Movies, resturants and it is easier to be out in nature  than standing in a line somewhere. Just be glad that we aren't under restrictions like they were in Wuhan where you couldn't even go outside to walk your dog and drones were flying around telling you to go inside.

The biggest issue is our hospitals aren't geared to handle the influx of people and the mandate to increase available beds. M95's are 6 weeks out if you order them. Everyone is business as usual until someone they know get's it.

I for one hope it blows over soon with two sisters, a SIL, a close friend and a niece who are nurses who are in the thick of it so I hear about daily.

I find it odd. 8 months ago I tried to return masks, hand sanitizer, hospital gowns, bleach wipes, sanitary bleach, etc. no hospital, first responder, dialysis center, etc. wanted it due to potential contamination. Now everyone wants it!!

48613.jpeg

48751.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48790.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1