elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

FB_IMG_1586280091128.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, elecshoc said:

Shoot the first patient in pima County finally when home a couple days ago after 28 days in the hospital. A fricken month in the hospital.  

I’m sure they were healthy as a horse before covid 

New cases are not people coming from China or Europe but people not social distancing.  The new assault is 3 feet away?  Spitting used to be against the law.  

Anyone remember this? 

"Repeat, this is a test. This is only a test of the emergency broadcast system. In the event of a real emergency....."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Coach said:

Anyone remember this? 

"Repeat, this is a test. This is only a test of the emergency broadcast system. In the event of a real emergency....."

How about getting under your school desk in the event of nuclear war or whatever else they dreamed up? Geez, I am old.

10 minutes ago, creed said:

How about getting under your school desk in the event of nuclear war or whatever else they dreamed up? Geez, I am old.

In grade school they would have up duck and cover in the hall, probably because the exterior wall of the classrooms were all windows. Back when sonic booms were hear pretty often as we had two companies close by that built jets and then stuff for the Apollo Missions.

On 4/9/2020 at 7:29 PM, PRDATR said:

Which ones? Got a link? I mean we have to save and preserve white america right. Maybe take a donation for white bed sheets.

Just listen to NPR Public Radio. I listened to a segment that blamed minority Corona deaths on Americas "embedded racism" so don't get snarky its a continuation of the left/progressive theme that we are all racist, which is bull and I for one am fed up with it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

how about the big air raid siren test first saturday morning of each month?

I was working in ohio last year and the town tested the tornado siren. I never heard one before and I didnt know there was going to be a test. Scared theshit out me. 

Deaths per million people  04/12/2020

Spain - 10.3

UK - 13.5

Italy -10.2

France - 9.73

-----------------------

UNITED STATES - 5.53

• Like 1