elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

Read the other day that heat doesn't kill it off like the flu so that's a little disheartening. 

Sidenote* Also read that the Chinese did not make this virus and that 240,000 Americans would die from the virus this year....

I wonder if this will become the new norm?  ANYTIME our country faces a crises, whether it be a health, economic, military or natural the powers that be will want to shut it down or solve it artificially.

Just like that, I just read an article saying coronavirus can not survive in heat or direct sunlight. haha.  These "Scientists" are literally throwing sht at the wall and seeing what sticks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Scare tactics 

Maybe. I hear so many different theories I dont even know what to believe is true. 

• Like 1

Do you mean that "News" channels are reporting disinformation. I'm Shocked.  Shocked I tell you.  Here's a tip---if CNN or MSNBC reports a story for only a few moments and never brings it up again, it's probably true.  However if they bring on an all star panel to dissect a story all the while assigning new meaning to established terms, it's gotta stink to high heaven.  Some examples--marriage doesn't mean what it has meant for centuries and if you disagree you're a bigot.  Impeachable offenses now mean whatever they say it means-not specific laws that were violated.  Racists are now anyone that disagrees with their perspective.  Freedom of speech doesn't apply to college campuses- just try to invite a conservative to speak to the childrens and see if they can make it to safety.  Trump is to blame for all these deaths because he didn't act soon enough and relied on bad modeling.  (Insert your rant here)

Okay I'll breath now.  Feel much better .  Thanks for letting me get that out.  Happy Friday.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Maybe. I hear so many different theories I dont even know what to believe is true. 

I would listen to science and legit proven  scientific evidence, not political a$$hats, but even the scientists have their masters to answer to. 

• Like 1

I am wondering how real this issue really is.  There are hundred and thousands of government employees working and not laid off or furloughed.  There are many governess doing pressers all day long with hair and make up crews, but we cant go to the store without a mask?

Maybe being home is getting to me, but sure seams like a freaking hoax that is to kill the economy.

• Like 2

I keep saying they initially shut us down to "control" the flow as to not overwhelm the hospitals. Honestly don't think it is a matter of if you are going to get it, just when and as many have said, they think they have already had it!

If that is the case, seems fairly simple to my simple brain......if you are older, at risk and can afford to social distance and stay home, then stay home.

If you have family, relatives, older friends that you don't want to take the virus too then stay away from them.

If you are young, good health and want to strap the big boy pants on and go to work!!!!

How can anything be more exposure than Walmart? Just saying ................................

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I keep saying they initially shut us down to "control" the flow as to not overwhelm the hospitals. Honestly don't think it is a matter of if you are going to get it, just when and as many have said, they think they have already had it!

If that is the case, seems fairly simple to my simple brain......if you are older, at risk and can afford to social distance and stay home, then stay home.

If you have family, relatives, older friends that you don't want to take the virus too then stay away from them.

If you are young, good health and want to strap the big boy pants on and go to work!!!!

How can anything be more exposure than Walmart? Just saying ................................

And wal-mart is packed.

While I take pleasure visualizing, I'm still a 'hands on' kind of guy

• Like 1