elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

pan seared worms with garlic, shallots, deglazed with white wine of cauliflower rice, very good meal.  

cook them like bacon, with some eggs, you will never no the difference.

Add to a scoop of cowboy coffee for an earthy flare.

mint n chip meal work ice cream

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThomC said:

I went to Sportsmen Warehouse to get some worms.  Zip, nada, the refrigerator was bare.  Check out lady says they were slammed on the weekend.  Are people? eating, hording, worms?  I guess it is safe in a sports store very few are wearing mask and gloves.  We aint afraid of no stinkin virus.  🙈🙉🙊

The worm farmers are furloughed 

• Like 1

The media just will not even slow down on the covid $hit. 75% of people are going to claim PTSD and collect social security. Don't know if my estimate is accurate, but it will probably happen. 

The media is saying excessive heat today, wtf it's Arizona. Just tired of hearing bs.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

The media is blaming the excessive heat on Covid 19 today, wtf it's Arizona. Just tired of hearing bs.

Say what? I thought the Dems could only blame the heat index on Covid, not the news media? Some crazy covid shoot going on. Blame Covid on the Quoting issue too.

43 minutes ago, oz31p said:

The worm farmers are furloughed 

No there essential..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, n2horns said:

Say what? I thought the Dems could only blame the heat index on Covid, not the news media? Some crazy covid shoot going on. Blame Covid on the Quoting issue too.

I did not quote.

54383.jpeg

6 hours ago, ThomC said:

I went to Sportsmen Warehouse to get some worms.  Zip, nada, the refrigerator was bare.  Check out lady says they were slammed on the weekend.  Are people? eating, hording, worms?  I guess it is safe in a sports store very few are wearing mask and gloves.  We aint afraid of no stinkin virus.  🙈🙉🙊

Buy 2 tubs and throw them in a tree well. Feed the scrap veggies and you’ll have worms for life.

I keep seeing people who seem to enjoy wearing masks.  In the car, walking, couples with matching masks, people pulling them down in the parking lot to have a smoke.  🙄

Where do they come from and why do they think this is some?  If you feel bonded to other humans form this silly crap you might want to head to the psych ward.  

Oh and the lakes and campsites are out of control. We should see some awesome deals on camping gear, exercise equipment, and guns come fall!  just in time for hunting.  :D

My sister-in-law is an emergency room nurse in the valley. #1, she's been furloughed for a month now because the hospitals are empty. #2 she says these masks people are wearing are total bullsh!t. 

The virus is, in technical terms, "very very small". The holes in cotton masks made out of socks, bandannas, underwear, etc are, well, not so small.

Sorry for all the high-tech jargon. ;)

• Like 3

Masks are a fashion statement and something to show that your “#staying strong #alone together #whateverthefuck. The fancy bandana cotton types do no good to help anything except your online status.

• Like 6

Sheep to slaughter, oh ya now a meat shortage.. Wendy's has sinless only until its all veggie. Last can of bean syndrome..

33 minutes ago, Coach said:

My sister-in-law is an emergency room nurse in the valley. #1, she's been furloughed for a month now because the hospitals are empty. #2 she says these masks people are wearing are total bullsh!t. 

The virus is, in technical terms, "very very small". The holes in cotton masks made out of socks, bandannas, underwear, etc are, well, not so small.

Sorry for all the high-tech jargon. ;)

just like back in college, I'm back to double bagging or masking.  

The idea behind an N95 mask is it has a filtering ability down to, and actually below, the size of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. So the coronavirus is about 0.12 microns in diameter and N95 (masks) protect down to 0.1 microns, with 95% efficiency, which is where it gets its name.