elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Is lizard..rancher the latest ahole troll?

I think that he is a ASU english professor.  😷

• Like 1

Has anyone tried to file a claim with thier school district to get compensated for being a teacher?  Teacher should be getting a cut in pay since they are not a ful time teacher anymore.

54576.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Teachers don't make any money, my wife taught 2nd grade for years out of college (not anymore).  Now if we could cut the funding to administration and the districts, you know the taxes/bonds we keep raising, that never make it to the teachers that would be something.  These people are now doing less than nothing... 

5 hours ago, n2horns said:

Has anyone tried to file a claim with thier school district to get compensated for being a teacher?  Teacher should be getting a cut in pay since they are not a ful time teacher anymore.

You might be surprised at the hoops being thrown at educators daily! Changes weekly and sometimes daily on what administration, parents, governor want and expect!

It is not business as usual but don’t be thinking teachers are rolling in the dough via some do nothing experience!

Try teaching wood shop online or using paper packet handouts😂!

59 minutes ago, n2horns said:

54576.jpeg

Pure ignorance.

As I type this waiting for my next meeting to start at noon, my wife is on maternity leave with a 20 and 1 month old, running a 34 student online kindergarten class on Zoom, alone in the house while I'm telecommuting in a shed. 

She has no obligation to be helping her teammates on her FMLA yet she hasn't made a single complaint. Dang those money hungry teachers.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, CouesPursuit said:

Pure ignorance.

As I type this waiting for my next meeting to start at noon, my wife is on maternity leave with a 20 and 1 month old, running a 34 student online kindergarten class on Zoom, alone in the house while I'm telecommuting in a shed. 

She has no obligation to be helping her teammates on her FMLA yet she hasn't made a single complaint. Dang those money hungry teachers.

Exactly...I see what my kids’ teachers are doing everyday above and beyond what any of us would expect. Especially the lower grades...they should get hazard pay for having to wrangle all those kindergarteners on Zoom. 😁

And I think any of us with kids at home now are even more convinced all teachers need raises. 

• Like 3

Don't F with the teachers, now the admin different story, money suckers. 22 pages to go

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ThomC said:

I think that he is a ASU english professor.  😷

4 hours ago, 5guyshunting said:

An ASU

English Professor.

7 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Is lizard..rancher the latest ahole troll?

Hey guys.  I'm not trying to troll.  Just like reading the board and hearing about huntin and stuff.  I saw some relly good posts about this fake news and wanted to jump in.  

Sorry I don't write that good.   I was never really good at school especially writing.  

I guess you want a closed group on these chats.   That's okay.   No sense in arguing.   Have a good day.

• Like 2