elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

48 minutes ago, lizard_rancher said:

Hey guys.  I'm not trying to troll.  Just like reading the board and hearing about huntin and stuff.  I saw some relly good posts about this fake news and wanted to jump in.  

Sorry I don't write that good.   I was never really good at school especially writing.  

I guess you want a closed group on these chats.   That's okay.   No sense in arguing.   Have a good day.

I wanted to hear about the lizard ranch. 😣

I just came up with the name after driving by a place in Slab City Cali.   A dude said he raised lizards.  I bought one.  I thought I'd try to raise them too.  I never did thogh.  

I wish I had a ranch.

I now didn't mean for him to go away, just a little strange..

1 hour ago, lizard_rancher said:

Hey guys.  I'm not trying to troll.  Just like reading the board and hearing about huntin and stuff.  I saw some relly good posts about this fake news and wanted to jump in.  

Sorry I don't write that good.   I was never really good at school especially writing.  

I guess you want a closed group on these chats.   That's okay.   No sense in arguing.   Have a good day.

then lets hear about it rancher-the outdoor pursuits NOT the news or politics.  you can make this bunch swoon over a trip or hunt written with just a few word and lots o pitures.  need more local stuff-plenty of yukon caribou, alaska bear and salmon and halibut,new mexici ibis texas birds 'n hogs, oregon albacore, guadalupe great whites, tuna and yellowtail and bighorn from baja and the sea of cortez not to mention trphy's strippers.  post it up.

by the way what does your brand look like?  do you ranch lizards for meat or hides?

lee  

4 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

I now didn't mean for him to go away, just a little strange..

I vote to let him stay as long as he doesn't show us his lizard.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Edge said:

I wanted to hear about the lizard ranch. 😣

Thanks. I’m about a bourbon away from trying to lasso the cork with dental floss now. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lizard_rancher said:

I just came up with the name after driving by a place in Slab City Cali.   A dude said he raised lizards.  I bought one.  I thought I'd try to raise them too.  I never did thogh.  

I wish I had a ranch.

I have a lizard in my Wranglers but I've never wrangled lizards.

When I have time I'll have to fashion some lizard branding irons out of paper clips

I named mine secret strong enough for a man but made for a woman..

33 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I vote to let him stay as long as he doesn't show us his lizard.

I vote for Lizard, Lizard, Lizard, Lizard, Lizard, Lizard, Lizard, Lizard, Lizard, Lizard, Lizard, Lizard, Lizard, Lizard

lizard_rancher don't sweat it here. We enjoy the fun and comradely even if it at someones expenses.  Shoot, have can't type, spell or use a phones keyboard, and I will be the first to admit to all of them. 

Not to mention, we are cooped up, tired, and want to outdoor fun. like shooting cool new guns, like the one below.

• Like 2

I had to police my own image.

This is safe picture.  My new build, but going to cerakote it in something flashy

• Like 1

54687.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

dang top of page 80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!