elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

Finally wore me down and so now I'm a piece of history too… lol

Let's go page 100........

• Like 1

Oh jumping in to share the glory, need all the help we can get.

Well Phoenix Rod and Gun Club went full reject now too. They had been the 1 place that seemed like it hadn't over reacted to this. They had already removed a bunch of benches to shoot at to keep tables over 6 feet apart...ok...got it, no big deal. Today I get down there to shoot with my 5 year old and now they have decided that no more than 10 people can be on the entire public range at 1 time. There were a dozen people waiting in the parking lot to get in. We had to pack it up and head home. My 5 yr old was bummed, and I am a little frustrated. 

Well it all caught up with me. Laid my guys off on Wednesday.  Then when going through my paperwork at my desk I took a closer look at my bank statement from NBAZ and saw I got the PPP deposit and didn't even know I had been approved! So now were all covered for two months, what a huge blessing! It was nice to call them and un lay them off.

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Well it all caught up with me. Laid my guys off on Wednesday.  Then when going through my paperwork at my desk I took a closer look at my bank statement from NBAZ and saw I got the PPP deposit and didn't even know I had been approved! So now were all covered for two months, what a huge blessing! It was nice to call them and un lay them off.

bad things/good things/new things.  the effects of this 'virus' are as inspiring as they are bazaar.

weirdest things too.  a young gal i've known for 20 years-a real mtn woman-and have been smitten by for ten just became my best runnin' buddy.  well no running involved at my age.

keep grinnin',

lee

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

They’d pry make more on unemployment haha! That’s one of the reasons things are slow to open, $840 a week is a chunk of change for doing nothing.

56687.jpeg

• Like 1

56742.jpeg

We are getting close.

image.jpeg.4bc61e651638f83b24ea9cca2bcf38c7.jpeg