elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

1 hour ago, ctafoya said:

Codename for liberal takeover. 

Attempted liberal take over....I believe the tide is turning . 

been a while since a post on here. Over 100 pages must have killed off the virus? 

• Like 1

Dude the Virus stuff was so yesterday.

MIL went into the hospital yesterday afternoon, cause she thought she was having a heart attack.  1st thing they did was scan her lungs and do a covid test. doc said she has phonomia  (sp). shes like WTF are you talking about I cam her for a heart attack. I'm not sick and havent been.

her test came out negative meaning she doesn't have it. then they put her in a reg room and started looking for the heart issue.

9 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

people have lost interest in covid, its all about the racist police and rioting now. 

At least some rioters are wearing masks. LoL

• Haha 2

Change topic to (effects of “white” cops even though one was Asian and another was something other than white and two were maybe white if white is even a race) then we’ll already have 100 pages. Cheating?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Change topic to (effects of “white” cops even though one was Asian and another was something other than white and two were maybe white if white is even a race) then we’ll already have 100 pages. Cheating?

9EFCDE4A-1B21-42DF-9945-8977A9BCA0D1.jpeg

Sorry it’s my new favorite meme and I just opened a bottle of Johnny Walker black

15 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Sorry it’s my new favorite meme and I just opened a bottle of Johnny Walker black

How dare you drink good booze during these #trying times! We need to be #alonetogether! So that means you share.

1 minute ago, muledeerarea33? said:

How dare you drink good booze during these #trying times! We need to be #alonetogether! So that means you share.

I’ll pour one and set it on the porch ...but if it’s there in an hour, I’m drinkin it