elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

I think between the covic19 and all the looting and burning buildings and such this country is in Really bad shape. To me this is a important issue that we should discuss. These mass gatherings of protests are going to make the last bout of the virus look like childs play. People just need realize what they're doing to this country that's already been beatin like a baby seal.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

I think between the covic19 and all the looting and burning buildings and such this country is in Really bad shape. To me this is a important issue that we should discuss. These mass gatherings of protests are going to make the last bout of the virus look like childs play. People just need realize what they're doing to this country that's already been beatin like a baby seal.

Protests are yet another notch in the belt of our governors and politicians to flex their muscles and take away even more freedoms. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Protests are yet another notch in the belt of our governors and politicians to flex their muscles and take away even more freedoms. 

Let's leave the government and politicians out of this. What's it going to take to stop the destruction of our country? We as the strongest country need to come up with a solution. Once again we need to discuss this.

1 minute ago, 25-06 said:

Let's leave the government and politicians out of this. What's it going to take to stop the destruction of our country? We as the strongest country need to come up with a solution. Once again we need to discuss this.

If I told you my true opinion, I’m not sure enough people have the password or respect to hear it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, muledeerarea33? said:

If I told you my true opinion, I’m not sure enough people have the password or respect to hear it.

I know that Hoss. Just tired of real issues getting swept under the rug is all. Cwt is like family. Has been since 04. 

• Like 1

The lefties would rather destroy the country than have a real President that will call out their commie  for four more years.  😕😷

Finished the chicken coop today! Shoulda made it a bit taller but hopefully it will do. Even got a brave chicky. Hopefully the Boston's dont eat them. Gonna close it in a dog run this weekend.

20200603_160556.thumb.jpg.13ed20538309278d57a4ac024f8c0e6e.jpg20200603_160720.thumb.jpg.22f8e858db47955e8613e06f350095fb.jpg

• Like 2

Yes so true, and how do you keep the people out of it that have the power to stop it or let it continue, we can talk all you want. Its no longer up to us 25/06. 

And now its gotten political and Stanly gonna park this in the political section. 

• Like 1