elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

4 hours ago, Ohthatguy said:

FB_IMG_1591892696513.thumb.jpg.ca9ac5b01da3ccc4fed7cf52eb13e5eb.jpg

My favorite one of that dude is when he's jogging down the street and he's like I'm a hot chick...  I'd like to see that dude in some comedies.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

My favorite one of that dude is when he's jogging down the street and he's like I'm a hot chick...  I'd like to see that dude in some comedies.

He's a regular on Brooklyn 99, the Buzzard.

15 minutes ago, Edge said:

He's a regular on Brooklyn 99, the Buzzard.

I do vaguely remember that. Figured you more of a Matlock, magnum pi sorta guy.  

He was on Rescue Me also. He was really good in OZ too. 

1 hour ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

Thanks man .. 49 years old . 

Since we are commiserating, I had a 33 year old nephew die from Covid last Thursday. He was the golden boy of my 2nd oldest sister.

The family was so proud of him. He managed to turn his life around while his three brothers descended into drugs and thug life.

He graduated college, and was an emergency room nurse at Thunderbird Banner, a.level 1 adult trauma center. He had just finished the necessary studies to complete the Physician Assistant program.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Edge said:

Since we are commiserating, I had a 33 year old nephew die from Covid last Thursday. He was the golden boy of my 2nd oldest sister.

The family was so proud of him. He managed to turn his life around while his three brothers descended into drugs and thug life.

He graduated college, and was an emergency room nurse at Thunderbird Banner, a.level 1 adult trauma center. He had just finished the necessary studies to complete the Physician Assistant program.

Sorry for your loss ,this virus thing is nuts. 

54 minutes ago, Edge said:

Sorry for the loss of a family member......this whole thing just sucks!!!

Its wierd how this virus goes after mostly sick or old then out of the blue take a young healthy person. Hopefully they figure out what the deal is or just tell us the truth.