Sign in to follow this  
AzDiamondHeat

Youth cow unit 22 help

Plans ABCDE and F have all failed. LOL

They are not talking and all water holes are dry. Except for the two right off the main rd which all the campers have circled around.

So tomorrow we are hoping for dumb blind luck.

Struck out again today. Got really close this morning but they saw us before we saw them.

Went to a few spots that some members on here suggested. One was REALLY good. Unfortunately it was REALLY good for someone else right before we got there. We were at least able to render assistance to the dad and 3 boys who had killed an elk and had no way to get it out. Hopefully Karma comes back quickly. lol

Will try again. Thanks to all who have sent help.

• Like 9

In the 7w they were bedding really early but they were coming out to feed by 2pm. With this moon, the afternoon hunt is key

We got 2 for bigbrowns gunners this morning, hit me up if you need another spot..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

We got 2 for bigbrowns gunners this morning, hit me up if you need another spot..

Huge thanks to Wildwoody for his help with finding this spot!!!!!!  Huge thanks to Shedhunteraz for his help packing out 2 cows!!!!!

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Big Browns said:

Huge thanks to Wildwoody for his help with finding this spot!!!!!!  Huge thanks to Shedhunteraz for his help packing out 2 cows!!!!!

Shedhunteraz? I heard he “transitioned”

• Like 1

Ya he's a little rough.. Congrats to the Kids Adam, and anytime I can make you look good. Give me a call later so I can get the play by play. I love arm chair hunting..

• Like 1