Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Biden, champion of the 2A

I just saw the lying sack of chit tell Beto that he would put him in charge of gun control. The same Beto that said he would send federal officers door to door to confiscate AR15 and AK47 guns. What a senile old douche bag.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ringer said:

I just saw the lying sack of chit tell Beto that he would put him in charge of gun control. The same Beto that said he would send federal officers door to door to confiscate AR15 and AK47 guns. What a senile old douche bag.

He says in this video that the video of him appointing Beto gun czar is a lie and if you bring it up again he'll take you outside lol.

• Like 1

I think it's hilarious that he's probably going to get the nomination. I can't imagine anyone easier for Trump to steamroll in November.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Coach said:

I think it's hilarious that he's probably going to get the nomination. I can't imagine anyone easier for Trump to steamroll in November.

That won’t be to hard at all as Sleepy Joe will do most of the steam rolling himself, it would be like Trump squashing an 🐜 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

That won’t be to hard at all as Sleepy Joe will do most of the steam rolling himself, it would be like Trump squashing an 🐜 

Bidens handlers are limiting his campaign speeches to 7 minutes to try and stem his many gaffs. Problem is, it only takes a second to open mouth, insert foot.

• Like 1

Eventually he has to do a 90 minute debate with Sanders unless he takes the whole enchilada in the next week. If so then he has to do debates with Trump. Mano E mano. I think his mind is weak enough that he will just shut down and look like what he is...senile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coach said:

I agree. I think Sanders would do better against Trump. Biden isn't going to rally minorities to get out and vote. I work in construction with a lot of Mexicans and even though they all act like they don't like Trump they sure do love all the overtime and fat paychecks they've been taking home each week for the last few years. In one on one conversations most of them will admit that they like Trump more than they want their buddies to know.

• Like 2

I'm all for Trump but a debate between them will be funny to see who can shoot themselves in the foot the fastest. 

10 hours ago, daryl_s said:

I agree. I think Sanders would do better against Trump. Biden isn't going to rally minorities to get out and vote. I work in construction with a lot of Mexicans and even though they all act like they don't like Trump they sure do love all the overtime and fat paychecks they've been taking home each week for the last few years. In one on one conversations most of them will admit that they like Trump more than they want their buddies to know.

Biden can't get the moderate/centrist left vote. Bernie was scary for a while because he got a lot of young voters thinking he was gonna give them a lot of free stuff, get rid of their college debt, etc. Crazy Joe doesn't even know what state he's in. His moments of lucidity have him getting into bar fights with the locals - at his best. LOL.

• Like 2

Definitely setting old Joe up the best they can. They will have the debate here this weekend but already agreed they would sit in chairs and now no audience due to Corona. Not a good test for Biden's brain.

I don't believe anybody actually thinks Biden can win.  He's a sacrificial lamb, just because they have to run somebody.  Some of the younger names needed to get pulled early so they stand a better chance of winning a future election without taking too much damage in this one.

14 hours ago, mattys281 said:

I don't believe anybody actually thinks Biden can win.  He's a sacrificial lamb, just because they have to run somebody.  Some of the younger names needed to get pulled early so they stand a better chance of winning a future election without taking too much damage in this one.

It will be interesting to see who he will choose as his running mate.

• Like 1