Adicted

I need some toilet paper

Anyone have some toilet paper i can borrow.  Will give back when done. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Image result for sitting on sprinkler gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow! 1

I posted on a couple sites the other day, Selling used TP  at discounted prices!.............BOB!

I have been saying to wife for weeks that now we know why we keep those socks with no mate around.  I got a drawer full, I am good to go!  

• Like 2

There was guy on corner of golflinks and kolb here in Tucson tonight selling packages of TP for $40... people were actually stopping 

39 minutes ago, AZLance said:

There was guy on corner of golflinks and kolb here in Tucson tonight selling packages of TP for $40... people were actually stopping 

What a bunch of assholes.  I was telling my wife earlier the sewage plants are about to be totally screwed. Lord knows what's gonna be getting flushed the next couple months in lieu of tp.  I hope they got a young guy with a strong stomach to use a heavy duty pool skimmer to grab all the socks out of the muck

• Like 1

Cant even get baby wipes for my grand daughter. Its crazy how dependent people are..

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Cant even get baby wipes for my grand daughter. Its crazy how dependent people are..

Wife was at fry's and she said a young lady with a baby broke down in the store. she was telling my wife she couldn't get diapers, wipes and other baby supplies anywhere. she was all freaked out

9 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

What a bunch of assholes.  I was telling my wife earlier the sewage plants are about to be totally screwed. Lord knows what's gonna be getting flushed the next couple months in lieu of tp.  I hope they got a young guy with a strong stomach to use a heavy duty pool skimmer to grab all the socks out of the muck

Yup. If you’re a plumber, it’s going to get western here real quick. Every house in the neighborhood is gonna need a plumber. 

They’ll be bringing in some serious $$.