Sign in to follow this  
AzHunter_15

Need hunting money

With the current status of Americans really needing to while their asses lately and me not drawing an elk tag I’m looking to sell my last roll of toilet paper I have in my house for 100$. It is the finest 2 ply you will find on the market. Thanks for helping your fellow hunter. 

• Haha 2

I'd keep it till you get at least 4x that.

Is this new, gently used, or used TP?

asking for a friend. 

• Haha 1

Been working a job in Douglas.  Saw a building

CSL plasma center.  Apparently you can make $400 a month donating plasma.   I thought why the heck not,  let's save up for some el12s.  Hopefully they dont screen and catch the aids.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Been working a job in Douglas.  Saw a building

CSL plasma center.  Apparently you can make $400 a month donating plasma.   I thought why the heck not,  let's save up for some el12s.  Hopefully they dont screen and catch the aids.  

Save some lives too. I know folks who paid part of their way through college doing that...

Will you trade? I have a green 2x paper with some black for your white. Some have ribbons in them but this is one is special and does not. I'll include the picture of George Washington. 

I'll trade mine for yours plus two dollars. I paid over $100 for mine with taxes, blood,  swear, and tears and had it customed made by the US Treasurery authorized mint.

DL, CCW permit, DPS finger print card, wife of 35 years and 4 kids, the third also soon to be in college. I can sign a bill of sale on your roll and give that piece back.

It's a great, deal I said so. I paid way more than average retail and best sale price so I deserve a of my money back plus interest.

Don't give me an offer, I've stated my price and it's clear as mud as is my description. 

My friend was just given the same type for free. Can you tell me why yours is soooo valuable?

Oh, sorry in the description. It was yours but I really need it to wipe my ......😁 Guess I'll have to use my fingers. 

Anyone know where I can get some free soap and water? Will meet half way around the world and use $10,000 dollars in fuel, plus wear and tear on my vehicle to save a dime.

Actually, you should come to me. 

Isn't there a sucker born every minute any more?

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU THAT THREW AWAY YOUR JUNK MAIL EVERY WEEK AS IT WOULD WORK QUITE FINE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR BUT WIPE. THOSE WHO SERVED IN THE MILITARY IN THE 70'S AND EARLY 80'S KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT NO DOUBT. 

best start-up ever. It can be really profitable nowadays, but it's going to stop working when the pandemic is over. I am trying to make some money and get a good passive income, and I have read a lot about it on themoneymix. There are 19 ideas how to generate passive income, and some of them are really working. My financial state improved very much after I have read that article, and it's really cool, I am so happy :))