Sign in to follow this  
no worries

WTT 6 pack of Charmin for custom rifle or 4WD

Unused 6 pack of Charmin TP. 

I will trade for custom rifle or a 4WD vehicle. 
I can add a partial package of disinfectant wipes if needed.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

You guys are great. One serious thought. Wouldn't hurt to have some preparation in case there is a two or three week shut down. A little cash on hand, food that doesn't require refrigeration, etc. Most likely will not occur, but, wouldn't hurt to plan a little.😁

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

You guys are great. One serious thought. Wouldn't hurt to have some preparation in case there is a two or three week shut down. A little cash on hand, food that doesn't require refrigeration, etc. Most likely will not occur, but, wouldn't hurt to plan a little.😁

No need to plan as long as you have a spotlight ,a 22 mag and some gas money your  good to go, heck I wouldnt even worry about a spot light if it came down to it...

• Like 6

Not concerned about power but if it goes out gas money won’t do any good. I always have 10-15 gallons at home for various equipment. I fill a vehicle with it once a month if I haven’t used it, then refill the cans. I’ve never been worried about food since it lives everywhere! I’d have to cut way back on my rot gut booze though, that scares the hel! Outa me.

1 hour ago, Delw said:

No need to plan as long as you have a spotlight ,a 22 mag and some gas money your  good to go, heck I wouldnt even worry about a spot light if it came down to it...

Especially if your near powerlines

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Not concerned about power but if it goes out gas money won’t do any good. I always have 10-15 gallons at home for various equipment. I fill a vehicle with it once a month if I haven’t used it, then refill the cans. I’ve never been worried about food since it lives everywhere! I’d have to cut way back on my rot gut booze though, that scares the hel! Outa me.

The booze stock has been looking pretty good. Don't tell people that there's alcohol in it, or they will use it to wash their d1ck beaters. I need to call Coors and see if they can deliver. I do have a forklift😝

• Haha 1

It's time for a bidet. 

We did a bathroom remodel for an English lady and installed a hand held version that we hooked to the toilet supply line. I've actually considered it.  

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

It's time for a bidet. 

We did a bathroom remodel for an English lady and installed a hand held version that we hooked to the toilet supply line. I've actually considered it.  

Homo .. J/K ....

3 minutes ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

Homo .. J/K ....

How'd you know I was gonna attach a douche nozzle to mine?