azelkhunter2

Az Deer Association Rifle raffle.....Winner posted....

Got 1 for the rifles and 1 for the traeger...

Great organization to help out that does a LOT of good work for our state and for the youth hunters too.

The banquet two weeks ago was a blast.  I spent a ton of money there.  Almost won a Mexico Coues hunt in the auction.  My wife and daughter got a bunch of silent auction stuff.  I got my lifetime membership too.  Always fun watching the Commissioner's Tags live auction.  I think the mule deer tag was the lowest I have seen it go in the past 6 years.  Which is weird, because I think it is going to be another great year for antler growth with the spring rains we are getting in back to back years.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Great organization to help out that does a LOT of good work for our state and for the youth hunters too.

The banquet two weeks ago was a blast.  I spent a ton of money there.  Almost won a Mexico Coues hunt in the auction.  My wife and daughter got a bunch of silent auction stuff.  I got my lifetime membership too.  Always fun watching the Commissioner's Tags live auction.  I think the mule deer tag was the lowest I have seen it go in the past 6 years.  Which is weird, because I think it is going to be another great year for antler growth with the spring rains we are getting in back to back years.

What tags were raffled off?  Do you remember the prices?

Lance....Thanks for the kind words....YES once again our banquet was a great success....A great deal of money was raised....And the best part is that EVERY PENNY goes right back into the ground here in our great state..... We are a 100% volunteer organization...Not one person receives a dime for anything they do !!!. 

We had three commissioners tags to auction this yr. Keep in mind that none of the states wildlife organizations keep ANY of the money that the commissioners tags raise it all goes back to the Azgfd and goes directly into the HPC fund which helps fund hundreds/thousands of projects all over the state every year.

Mule deer tag = $225.000

coues deer tag = $55.000

lion tag = $6.000

We also had several other deer / lion and bear hunts that sold anywhere from $3.000 to $6.000 dollars. 

• Like 1