Sign in to follow this  
Jasper17

Map of 4B

I drew a goat tag for 4B and am looking for a good map (other than digital) of this unit. If anyone has a suggestion it would be much appreciated.

Thanks I had 6 so I feel pretty fortunate and have not spent much time in that unit. I looked at Flatlines site and didn't see that unit listed. I will do a lot of scouting in the coming months. I looked at G&F site map but I just like looking at real maps for reference. I also have OnX on my gps. Thanks for the replies just doing my research now. Has anyone seen a flatline of 4B maybe the site doesn't list it.

I drew the same tag with 20 bp. I bought the unit map from Sportsmans Warehouse and It doesn’t have the detail of the flatline maps. I went scouting with it last weekend and returned it when I got home.  

Flatlines doesnt have a 4 B at this time.  Most of the antelope country is outside  of  the Apache Sitgreaves, you may check out some of the BLM maps.  I cant remember what we used, maybe Xmaps?  It will show the private land up there, and it is checker boarded pretty good.

USGS or Forest Service maps have always been good enough for me. I believe up there is Apache Sitgreaves NF...……….

+ 1 for onX!!

Thanks for all the input I do appreciate it, I will check BLM then and I do have OnX maps on my GPS so I should be good there. I just like looking at maps for a good reference to start scouting.