whiteeye

Remington 6mm & Reloading Supplies

2-01-21:  Gun has been sold.  ($850 on Gunbroker.)  I cant figure out how to delete this. 

• Like 3

Not to take anything away from the sale.  But question trigger job ? The 788 was noted for having the fastest trigger system that remington made on a factory rifle. Part reason they quit production. as a cheapy rifle it was the  actually as good if not better than 700 . Except for looks. 

5 minutes ago, elkaholic said:

Not to take anything away from the sale.  But question trigger job ? The 788 was noted for having the fastest trigger system that remington made on a factory rifle. Part reason they quit production. as a cheapy rifle it was the  actually as good if not better than 700 . Except for looks. 

Fastest Lock Time.

1 hour ago, elkaholic said:

Interesting. I also own a 25-06 BDL 700 and I would say that the factory trigger on it is much nicer than the factory one that came on this 788.   I found the factory 788 trigger to be a little heavy for my liking.  So I traded it out for a Timney a few years ago and never looked back.  

If the factory stock is not sexy enough for someone, there are a ton of aftermarket stocks out there that one could purchase to make it as sexy as they wanted. 

29 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

The extra magazine is a nice plus.

Yes, it is.  It took me a few years to find a good one for a decent price.  It is an OEM magazine, not a generic knockoff like a lot of them out there are.      

3 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

No complaints on price?

If you have questions/concerns over my price, I would recommend you do some research on current and recent historical pricing on these guns. In doing so, you will find that my price point, especially given the total package, is very fair and actually somewhat underpriced when you add up the value of everything included in the package.    

Here is a current listing to help get you started with your research:  https://www.armslist.com/posts/10501030/tulsa-oklahoma-rifles-for-sale--remington-788-6mm-.  

Just now, whiteeye said:

If you have questions/concerns over my price, I would recommend you do some research on current and recent historical pricing on these guns. In doing so, you will find that my price point, especially given the total package, is very fair and actually somewhat underpriced when you add up the value of everything included in the package.    

Here is a current listing to help get you started with your research:  https://www.armslist.com/posts/10501030/tulsa-oklahoma-rifles-for-sale--remington-788-6mm-.  

The question wasn't directed at you or your sales ad.

13 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

The question wasn't directed at you or your sales ad.

No worries. It's all good either way.