Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

Good Day at Pleasant

Are those Stripers any good to eat??? Have never caught one and have really never fished for them.... sounds like a ton of fun when they are hittin'!

Anyone who knows how to catch them and wants to go fish Pleasant some time shoot me a PM. Have boat will travel!

Are those Stripers any good to eat??? Have never caught one and have really never fished for them.... sounds like a ton of fun when they are hittin'!

Anyone who knows how to catch them and wants to go fish Pleasant some time shoot me a PM. Have boat will travel!

they make great fish fry's. we caught 200 strippers last year at mead. lets do it. I know how to catchem! :P

they make great fish fry's. we caught 200 strippers last year at mead. lets do it. I know how to catchem! :P

Your on Buddy!!! When is the best time at Pleasant???

Uncle Gino, I want to go toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Dad and I have a boat, wed like to tag along as well. Champion baby!

Coues'sheep,

The best time for night fishing with submersible lights is anytime around the new moon (your lights are not competing with moonlight).And June,July, and August are the best.

Noel

Net some shad and you will catch all the stripers you want. You'll also be into whites and LMB. The stripers and whites make a great fish fry. Try any of the northern coves at Pleasant, or by the dam for the stripers. We have been picking up alot of the whites in the creek channel by Cottonwood Cove.