Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Rocky Shooter?

Just curious what the sheep guys think if this guy is a shooter? This is the first nice Ram I’ve seen in this unit, score?

Looks like a unit 1 highway ram? He’s not a giant and i am terrible at scoring sheep but i would guess low-mid 70’s maybe? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Looks like a unit 1 highway ram? He’s not a giant and i am terrible at scoring sheep but i would guess low-mid 70’s maybe? 

Yes highway rams, and unit 1. They were off the highway just before Alpine.

4 hours ago, Vowell said:

Just curious what the sheep guys think if this guy is a shooter? This is the first nice Ram I’ve seen in this unit, score?

FullSizeRender.mov

Did you score a tag???

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Did you score a tag???

No tag, just up messing around in the hills this week. I’m hoping to draw a unit 1 tag one of these days when they open it up for sheep. Just trying to compare him to the other smaller guys to get a feel on what’s a good ram. 

2 minutes ago, Vowell said:

No tag, just up messing around in the hills this week. I’m hoping to draw a unit 1 tag one of these days when they open it up for sheep. Just trying to compare him to the other smaller guys to get a feel on what’s a good ram. 

I don't know sheep hunting and scoring, but that looks like an animal I'd love to wrap a tag on.  

I don't know what he scores, but if I had the tag I would be really happy to harvest him!!!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Big Browns said:

I don't know what he scores, but if I had the tag I would be really happy to harvest him!!!

The pack out would be the best part!

• Like 2