Sign in to follow this  
bojangles

No ammo.

I stopped by rim country guns to grab some 9mm for a gun I’m working with, and it seems like ammo has gone the way of toilet paper.  

too bad.  

• Like 1

Glad I bought all that 22lr when it was thru the roof with Obama, so I'm great

Yeah its flying off the shelves. I was at pistol parlor in mesa earlier for some parts. They still had some 9mm 762x39 and 556. Premium prices for the 556. 

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Glad I bought all that 22lr when it was thru the roof with Obama, so I'm great

I did pretty much the same thing.

• Like 2

I was at Sportsmens Warehouse in Avondale, and unless you have a wild cat caliber, outta luck.  They were empty

Stores are even outta birdshot loads it is kinda funny. Az Ammo brings in ammo daily but the scalpers/gougers/resalers/A-holes buy as much as they can afford and post on armslist for double. I do wish Murphy would put a limit on ammo but heck he makes the cash so 🤷‍♂️ he brings in 50k ends 9mm and 100k ends 5.56 and hone in hours and he does that about every day I think today was 12 ga ammo. His line is always out door down shopping center and circling inside of store

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Redman said:

order on-line - hope it comes in

Lol, no kidding. I have 2 orders coming from 2 different online retailers. Both orders show in transit with tracking info. Whew!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

Lol, no kidding. I have 2 orders coming from 2 different online retailers. Both orders show in transit with tracking info. Whew!

What is your address let me make sure we have it correct. :)

• Like 1

wow 4 times in the last 6-8 years and people still dont have enough ammo. My reserves are getting low I only have about 40lbs of powder left and 30k or primers.

On the funny side, how come the  government aint complaining about people hoarding ammo and filing charges on those who buy too much TP and hand sanitizer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, AZ8 said:

I hope they come in- for the both of us, I would like to go shooting.  I should probably get a couple more orders in the works 

It is crazy in the gun shops. I went to Randall's today because I was in the area. They had very little of anything "tactical" left. Ammo is very spotty. UPS dropped off some stuff while I was there, and they were literally taking it of the boxes and selling it to people standing there. It we from the box to the customer, not even to the shelf. 

8 hours ago, Redman said:

I hope they come in- for the both of us, I would like to go shooting.  I should probably get a couple more orders in the works 

Yup! 

For the record, I’m good with my current inventory, slowly adding since the last ammo run. When I like to go plinking I usually stop and pick up a box or two before heading out. Well that hit the crapper the past few weeks. Hence my online order. 😎