Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Hey Kodi and VPN nerds

Figured lots of tv time the next few weeks, got 2 fire tv boxes coming today. 

What VPN are you guys using and cost?  And what YouTube channel you like best for your builds? 

First stealing from Home Depot. Now asking for help to pirate TV and movies...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

VPN basically makes all internet usage private.  Already got cable, hulu and Netflix, the kodi is just a bonus.  Pretty much gives you any access to anything you want to watch at anytime including sports, live tv and new movies that are in theaters. It's an app you can add to xbox, firesticks, apple tv etc.

I use express VPN for everything except logging into my work servers. One account and I can use it on all my devices. Was a necessity when I was working in China a few years ago and have had it ever since.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, desertmafia21 said:

Why did you feel the need to comment and revive a 2.5 year old thread? That is the real question.

Good question! When I opened the classifieds this morning, it was up on page one….I didn’t see the the date, thought it was new if it was on pg1. Something must have been deleted since I commented, I wouldn’t have sought this out to necropost…

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sobrbiker said:

Good question! When I opened the classifieds this morning, it was up on page one….I didn’t see the the date, thought it was new if it was on pg1. Something must have been deleted since I commented, I wouldn’t have sought this out to necropost…

There was a spam post that brought it to the top. I saw it this morning. It must have been deleted after you posted.

• Like 1