jeffro

Buyer Beware

16 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

Can you imagine counting 986 pieces of brass??

Way tin and due sum 'rithmatick.

1 hour ago, briant_az said:

That’s almost as bad as making a deal to meet someone tomorrow to sell them a gun, and then selling it to someone else that same day. 

You are such a crybaby. You low ball me the first time. Days later you want to make a bundle deal which is a low ball again. I decide I’ll do the deal because I needed the funds. Then you wanted me to hold the deal for 24 hours after you beat me up on the price because you live clear across the valley. Then someone offers me exactly what I want 10 minutes away from me. I owe you nothing. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rpowell600 said:

You are such a crybaby. You low ball me the first time. Days later you want to make a bundle deal which is a low ball again. I decide I’ll do the deal because I needed the funds. Then you wanted me to hold the deal for 24 hours after you beat me up on the price because you live clear across the valley. Then someone offers me exactly what I want 10 minutes away from me. I owe you nothing. 

If you're not happy with the deal,  you never should have agreed to it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

If you're not happy with the deal,  you never should have agreed to it.

Look buddy. We are in a crisis right now. I’m going to lose my job any day now. In hard times I’m trying to liquidate the most I can for funds to feed my family. Nobody on here is going to do that but myself. I don’t owe anyone on here anything when a storm is approaching. Dislike me for it, I really don’t care. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, rpowell600 said:

Just like the brass, it’s about honesty. 
I don’t think asking you if you’ll take $35 less for everything is really lowballing. I’ve sold plenty on here and never got asking price. Also I’m not really upset, just thought it was ironic that you are talking about not being able to trust someone’s word. 
Also I’m sorry to hear you may lose your job. This is a bad time for a lot of people. Although our office is across town, we are always hiring for landscape maintenance guys, especially guys that have a valid drivers license. If you lose your job, and need something to hold you over message me.  

• Like 12

Holding stuff you’re selling for internet buyers is for fools. First one with money in my hand gets it.  I’ve been burned too many times by “serious” buyers who flake out. 

• Like 7

Hey OP only, I don’t know seller but,,,

’I have plenty of 223 brass if your near me I’ll be happy to get you some for free just need to come get it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rpowell600 said:

Some people just dont comprehend the adage CASH TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS.  Had a guy do this recently, wanted me to hold an item for days until he pays X amount.  Unless there is a deposit, Im not holding sh*t if another cash buyer comes along.  Way it goes, have had too many people flake after claiming theyd buy tomorrow.

I always low ball!!! Who pays full price?? But if I agree to buying I’ll buy. Few months back I bought a 10-22 take down. Although a better one came up for sale/sell/sail/shell I still bought the one I agreed to. Had enough time been presented I would of bought the other one too and sold the one I got but oh well. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DirtyHarry said:

These are truly chaotic times men, we are on page 3 over a tussle involving .223 brass LOLALLDAYLOL 

Well we all have "Cabin Fever".

50 minutes ago, DirtyHarry said:

These are truly chaotic times men, we are on page 3 over a tussle involving .223 brass LOLALLDAYLOL 

random question, but do you watch Gunsmoke by any chance?

• Haha 1