Sign in to follow this  
My Rights As An American

Need reasonably priced electrician near BassPro

Installing a new dishwasher after 15 years but the wiring is all hard wired without an outlet. Need to rewire the dishwasher to be within code and possibly have the disposal also set up for an outlet, not hard wired. What are going rates for something like this? Anyone have recommendations or do this work for a reasonable price for a fellow member? 😀 I probably have plenty of new wire available but I do not like to do electric work myself. Let’s just say it is safer that way!

I will probably get lots of recommendations or suggestions, please do not be offended if I can only select one! Thank you all for your feedback!

Wish I was closer then Payson or I would hook you up, pretty easy..

Craig 480-440-5243, has done work for me. Professionally he works for a local company but does side work. Knowledgeable and does quality work. 

3 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Brian I'd gladly do it on Tuesday for some Brats on Wednesday. But, I'm still not up and around yet.

That’s a smokin deal!

1 minute ago, My Rights As An American said:

You need to heal up! You doing ok, need anything?

No. I'm pretty low maintenance anyway. My son took me grocery shopping on Saturday for some food but I'm OK with essentials like TP. When one of my brothers was here two weeks ago I bought a 12 pack of TP which will last me a couple of months. 

I gave the neighbors a couple of rolls since they are both retired, have COP and were down to their last two. My son is in Flagg this week for work and will be back on Friday. I am wearing a boot and will probably need to keep off of my foot for another four weeks or so and have been working from home.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

No. I'm pretty low maintenance anyway. My son took me grocery shopping on Saturday for some food but I'm OK with essentials like TP. When one of my brothers was here two weeks ago I bought a 12 pack of TP which will last me a couple of months. 

I gave the neighbors a couple of rolls since they are both retired, have COP and were down to their last two. My son is in Flagg this week for work and will be back on Friday. I am wearing a boot and will probably need to keep off of my foot for another four weeks or so and have been working from home.

Excellent, let me know if you need something and nobody is close by to help.

• Like 1

Give me a holler. I'm near BP and don't mind just giving you a hand. 

PM sent