Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

poll-numbers of confirmed statewide infections by 08/01/2020

how bad is bad?  

56 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Arizona cases of confirmed infection statewide-by 08/01/2020.

• <100,000
    • 100,001-500,000
    • 500,001-1,000,000
    • 1,000,001-2,000,000
    • >2,000,001

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/01/2020 at 07:00 AM

Just cuz you got it doesn't mean you'll get sick. I think if everyone took the test the majority of the world's population would test positive. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Just cuz you got it doesn't mean you'll get sick. I think if everyone took the test the majority of the world's population would test positive. 

Yup,

my MIL says she is thinks her and a few friends had it back in early jan lasted 4-5 weeks. she just turned 86 today too and feels fine. guy who owns our building said the same thing this afternoon.he was sick in Jan flies from fla to az every 2 weeks. few other people I know say the same sick in jan and feb. all the people that said that dont get sick. they all say they just felt run down with a cough and not breathing right but it cleared up. every couple of days they would get a small fever and were always tired. My MIL was scary sick for 3-4 days never went to doc came close but didnt go.

not worried about testing cause it wont do anyone any good, I mean its not like there is a cure for it yet. if you get sick enough to need a hospital you go, doesn't make any difference if its the flu or commie cough your going to get helped.

all this worrying just freaks people out for nothing, like I said what you going to do if you have it?

2 minutes ago, 6AYoteHunter said:

Actually numbers are significantly higher. The question is how much. 

Source?

20 minutes ago, Delw said:

Yup,

my MIL says she is thinks her and a few friends had it back in early jan lasted 4-5 weeks. she just turned 86 today too and feels fine. guy who owns our building said the same thing this afternoon.he was sick in Jan flies from fla to az every 2 weeks. few other people I know say the same sick in jan and feb. all the people that said that dont get sick. they all say they just felt run down with a cough and not breathing right but it cleared up. every couple of days they would get a small fever and were always tired. My MIL was scary sick for 3-4 days never went to doc came close but didnt go.

not worried about testing cause it wont do anyone any good, I mean its not like there is a cure for it yet. if you get sick enough to need a hospital you go, doesn't make any difference if its the flu or commie cough your going to get helped.

all this worrying just freaks people out for nothing, like I said what you going to do if you have it?

Yeah she did not have it she would be dead.

3 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

It is not 100% deadly, so she could have had it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Updated every few minutes. No need to guess.

https://infection2020.com/

Gimme a break, that is "Confirmed cases" which means people sick enough to get the test. There are way more that didi not get that sick or had little to no symptoms, so way more cases than "confirmed cases". I have seen charts that say 80% little to no symptoms.

• Like 1

All the data of reported cases are just that....REPORTED! How many people got sick and didn’t get checked out or were told to stay home? Who knows? I’m guessing the majority played it off as a cold, allergies, or a bad hangover. It doesn’t kill everyone.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Source?

I know COVID samples order via test code ZW282 were discarded when University of Washington could no longer accept samples from other regions. That combined with many patients having symptoms only in upper respiratory never meeting criteria for testing could be 80%. Also the patients who never go in for anything and just tough it out. #'s are way off. 

The question seems way off, are you talking as of right now or until it's all said and done? 

23 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

They said that about AIDS too butt look your still Alive ;)

• Haha 1