Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

poll-numbers of confirmed statewide infections by 08/01/2020

how bad is bad?  

56 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Arizona cases of confirmed infection statewide-by 08/01/2020.

• <100,000
    • 100,001-500,000
    • 500,001-1,000,000
    • 1,000,001-2,000,000
    • >2,000,001

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/01/2020 at 07:00 AM

27 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

The question seems way off, are you talking as of right now or until it's all said and done? 

agreed.  how about confirmed cases of infection up to 08/01/2020?  not scientific-just a game.

i had been thinking the next big body count would be the US coasts-a big move of the Cascadia or collapse of the Cumbre Vieja volcano.  not from eating bat brain soup in Wuhan.  RIP Anthony Bourdain.

lee  

I don't think there is the will, need, or capacity to test even 100,000 by that date nevermind some of the higher numbers.  A lot of people will be exposed and could possibly test positive but nowhere near that many will actually get tested.

• Like 1

saw my doctor-family practice-this morning.  his take is up to a million infections in AZ, a quicker turnaround than august 1(my estimate using CDC protocols) and only a tiny percentage confirmed through testing.  also death rates of high severity risk patients going way, way down.

lee

• Like 1

I don't know how accurate their update is. We have a confirmed case in Mohave county (Lake havasu) and we are not on the list unless we are one of the unassigned cases.  

They love to tell us how many have tested positive but trying to find the number of people that have recovered is almost impossible. 

Death, fear and chaos are great click bait ............  but keep stocking up on TP and hand sanitizer, sheeple.

sheep.jpg

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, JSR said:

They love to tell us how many have tested positive but trying to find the number of people that have recovered is almost impossible. 

Death, fear and chaos are great click bait ............  but keep stocking up on TP and hand sanitizer, sheeple.

sheep.jpg

mber 2003

Lemming Suicide Myth
Disney Film Faked Bogus Behavior

By Riley Woodford

photo

Lemmings do not commit mass suicide. It's a myth, but it's remarkable how many people believe it. Ask a few.

"It's a complete urban legend," said state wildlife biologist Thomas McDonough. "I think it blew out of proportion based on a Disney documentary in the '50s, and that brought it to the mainstream."

Lemmings are a kind of short tailed vole, a mouse-like rodent that favors tundra and open grasslands. Three kinds are found in Alaska, including the collared lemming, the only rodent that turns white in winter.

In 1958 Walt Disney produced "White Wilderness," part of the studio's "True Life Adventure" series. "White Wilderness" featured a segment on lemmings, detailing their strange compulsion to commit mass suicide.

According to a 1983 investigation by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation producer Brian Vallee, the lemming scenes were faked. The lemmings supposedly committing mass suicide by leaping into the ocean were actually thrown off a cliff by the Disney filmmakers.

• Wow! 1

7 hours ago, Heat said:

I don't think there is the will, need, or capacity to test even 100,000 by that date nevermind some of the higher numbers.  A lot of people will be exposed and could possibly test positive but nowhere near that many will actually get tested.

We have already tested 200,000 in America.

25 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

We have already tested 200,000 in America.

We are talking about Arizona.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AZLance said:

A million less arizonans will sure make it easier to draw a elk tag!

So your saying I might get your tag?

33 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

So your saying I might get your tag?

Yup, since I didnt get a elk tag

1 hour ago, AZLance said:

Love it. Gotta look on the bright side right.

10 hours ago, AZLance said:

It could fix the max point pool for sheep as well.

• Like 1