DirtyHarry

Tang Safety Red buttpad Ruger M77 bull barrel .22-250

15 minutes ago, DirtyHarry said:

This girl reeks of class & is super mint. I'm just going to leave it at that & not bring your mom into this, unless your name is hoghntr.  Tucson, $400

20200323_213909.jpg

Classless P.O.S.

I just can't get over what a freaking loser you are. A absolute stain on the outdoors community. I have never met you yet you insist on making comments most would normally save for your friends while drunk. Why don't you keep your drunken stupid comments for your lovers or friends if you have any. Thanks

• Like 3

About the rifle, obviously over and done with now but I sent you a message about it early this morning. It would have been nice to at least get a response. Had the questions I asked gotten answered I would have taken it.  

42 minutes ago, DirtyHarry said:

See the Sig P229 thread, he was just so offended that I should even mention something like not selling a pistol to a cholo.  

Why yes a racist comment that went on and on is what started this and I think that was handled yes? Do you need to continue to be a idiot or can you manage to control the urges? I have yet to meet a person face to face from here for a sale or purchase and have any sort of issue with them. Actually probably 2/3rds of the guys I talk hunting, fishing and family with are good guys I met on this site. The only guys on this site I have problems with are a few that I have never met in person. People like you that seem so lonely you need to try and irritate a guy you don't even know with a idiotic comment made in a sale post?? Strange stuff 

28 minutes ago, JIVega said:

About the rifle, obviously over and done with now but I sent you a message about it early this morning. It would have been nice to at least get a response. Had the questions I asked gotten answered I would have taken it.  

Sometimes I wonder if he actually has a item for sale or if he is just trying to get me to want it so he can say no.

Notice he commented right away about me having 1 very similar.. strange dude I personally would not trust a firearm coming from this seller.

45 minutes ago, JIVega said:

You asked a bunch of questions while another member just sent a message stating I'LL TAKE IT.  Questions like round count & am I the original owner waste my time, because I field plenty of those from people who then just never respond back after I answer.  Markets are efficient, another member who is willing to take the risk & has met me just said DEAL & the case is closed.  Sorry I never answered all your queries.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, hoghntr said:

Sometimes I wonder if he actually has a item for sale or if he is just trying to get me to want it so he can say no.

Notice he commented right away about me having 1 very similar.. strange dude I personally would not trust a firearm coming from this seller.

I thought you were trying to sell a .22-250 M77 at one point?  Everything I post is real hombre, I am not just trying to tease you with tasty firearms & curios to only say NO!  Have yet to burn someone on this forum.  Called you out for acting like a little Karen when I stated that cholos were not welcome to buy semi-automatic firearms from me.  I gladly talk piles of BS on internet forums, cause I am a classless P.O.S. who believes that is where the internet shines.  Maybe when you meet little assholes in person trying to buy a pistol from you with no ID, with their three friends in a car, you'll come over to the DirtyHarry wisdom.  

• Haha 1