Sign in to follow this  
JBenz63

SCCY 9mm

Conceal well. Long trigger pull reset, no safety. Almost bought one last October from Palmettos when they were $124.99 after rebate PLUS Tax and Shipping.

Sold out most places at $190 to $199.99 (Bud's, Sportsmans)

Bass Pro shows available at $219.99 plus tax.

Is this one of those "what the market will bear" or did you pay too much and you are trying to recover your cost?

At the $160 to $170 I would buy since I was thinking about playing with one, if the condition is like new. But you probably wouldn't sell to me, although I do have an AZ DL, CCW, and insist on a bill of sale to protect both of us. And I am close to Bass Pro, not far from Gilbert.

To be fair, that would be $238.25  at Bass Pro for new but I would get 3% to 5% back in points or 1% in cash, depending on which card I use.

Cabela's would be the same.

23 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Conceal well. Long trigger pull reset, no safety. Almost bought one last October from Palmettos when they were $124.99 after rebate PLUS Tax and Shipping.

Is this one of those "what the market will bear" or did you pay too much and you are trying to recover your cost?

At the $160 to $170 I would buy since I was thinking about playing with one, if the condition is like new. But you probably wouldn't sell to me, although I do have an AZ DL, CCW, and insist on a bill of sale to protect both of us. And I am close to Bass Pro, not far from Gilbert.

Why do you care? It's none of your business. Your constant CWT classifieds police act got old a really long time ago. If you're not interested bug off.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

Pm sent

I stated my reasoning and made an offer. Congenial PM's ensued.

To you critics;

Who's really playing cop?

Where are your offers?

Or, why are you here?

Ole' Tits on a Boarman at it again.  You were spot on with that 9mm ammo price........  Yet again, no one gives 2 shits what you think of their price!  Move on.  What is it with Hogs and Boars being the classifieds police?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Ole' Tits on a Boarman at it again.  You were spot on with that 9mm ammo price........  Yet again, no one gives 2 shits what you think of their price!  Move on.  What is it with Hogs and Boars being the classifieds police?

Hahahaha. I laughed out loud at that closing like! Savage!