matt

Content....

Is this still available? Will you take .50 cents? Wait what's for sale again ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Delw said:

Says the guy who has 500+ post in only the Forsale section..

So let me guess you think this as your  personal selling forum.

Del, Not sure how you got that feeling. This section for everyone. I’m a perfect example of those who only visit the classifieds which is why I posted it here. This page is for everyone. But when people come in and post an item for sale, then their post gets crapped on for one reason or another, they may not want to list things here again. I get it if it’s deserved but what I have seen this week is totally uncalled for and it gets old really quick. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, matt said:

Can we please try to keep this page what it has always been, a fun place to come and check out some cool stuff for sale? I realize a lot of you are bored but it’s really annoying to see stupid comments on every post about price is too high or complaining about guys not selling to other races and other things that have nothing to do with that post. If you want to whine about boarman complaining about everyone’s prices and things, do it on their posts or in the forums. Please and thanks. 

Sincerely, 

Not your Admin. 

Matt just curious how would you react if some asshat you have never met decided to post a rifle and call your mother a whore while doing so? Serious question. Would you ignore him? Call him out since his whole problem with you is that you called out his racist comment? Would you just laugh about it and allow him to keep doing it? I know you are a family man so really how about if his firearm post contained comments about your wife or kids? 

Dirtyharry does not belong on coueswhitetail.com he is just a bottom feeder.

The part i really think is interesting is all the guys on here that I know that don't just tell him to shut up. All the folks i have bought stuff from like you multiple times now.

Also funny how many little tough guys on here have no problem throwing the word snowflake around on here! I truly believe for the most partit is simply because they have never truly had the honor of feeling great pain inflicted upon them so their lips are as loose as their backsides.

Mike

Not saying a word because I have had a huge pile of beatdown come down on my butt. What are you selling? 🙂

• Haha 1

My 2 cents. The number of classifieds have gotten huge here. Couple things could be done. People who post stuff for sale should have a minimum of 50 posts. Maybe have like 5% of sale back to Amanda. (Not sure how it would be enforced). Maybe re-do the classifieds and group items into sections. Guns in one, Tents in another. Clothes in another. Optics in another. etc etc.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hoghntr said:

Matt just curious how would you react if some asshat you have never met decided to post a rifle and call your mother a whore while doing so? Serious question. Would you ignore him? Call him out since his whole problem with you is that you called out his racist comment? Would you just laugh about it and allow him to keep doing it? I know you are a family man so really how about if his firearm post contained comments about your wife or kids? 

Dirtyharry does not belong on coueswhitetail.com he is just a bottom feeder.

The part i really think is interesting is all the guys on here that I know that don't just tell him to shut up. All the folks i have bought stuff from like you multiple times now.

Also funny how many little tough guys on here have no problem throwing the word snowflake around on here! I truly believe for the most partit is simply because they have never truly had the honor of feeling great pain inflicted upon them so their lips are as loose as their backsides.

Mike

Sounds like I missed out on a good because I definitely didn’t see that one. It honesty wouldn’t bother me because I know that person doesn’t know me or my mom and I’m not offended by much at all but that’s just me. I’m also not pointing out one post in particular. It’s been heavy recently with comments that have nothing to do with an item for sale but yet they get put onto the posts. Please don’t feel like I’m mentioning yours in particular. And you’re right about that, most know that nothing will happen since they’re sitting behind a keyboard but I still try to treat people with respect wether I know them or not. Makes life a lot simpler when you’re nice to everyone. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, matt said:

Sounds like I missed out on a good because I definitely didn’t see that one. It honesty wouldn’t bother me because I know that person doesn’t know me or my mom and I’m not offended by much at all but that’s just me. I’m also not pointing out one post in particular. It’s been heavy recently with comments that have nothing to do with an item for sale but yet they get put onto the posts. Please don’t feel like I’m mentioning yours in particular. And you’re right about that, most know that nothing will happen since they’re sitting behind a keyboard but I still try to treat people with respect wether I know them or not. Makes life a lot simpler when you’re nice to everyone. 

Most of what you mention guys are probably just bored and being stupid or maybe even trying for humor.. I know the price checker type that are pulling quotes from 10 years ago or out of stock items are always a blast. No work and little to kill right now so what to do?? They be like- Oh I know what I should do💡 go say useless crap on someone's classified ad.

Mike

Yep, for sure. They should all go into their safes/garages and post some stuff for sale. Lol.  Then they won’t be bored and we will have more stuff to buy. Lol. 

1 hour ago, DUG said:

Is this still available? Will you take .50 cents? Wait what's for sale again ?

I believe it’s, what’s for sell.....not sale. Write guys?

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, hoghntr said:

call your mother a whore while doing so?

Pics and price........ asking for a friend

1 hour ago, matt said:

Del, Not sure how you got that feeling. This section for everyone. I’m a perfect example of those who only visit the classifieds which is why I posted it here. This page is for everyone. But when people come in and post an item for sale, then their post gets crapped on for one reason or another, they may not want to list things here again. I get it if it’s deserved but what I have seen this week is totally uncalled for and it gets old really quick. 

Delw you still sending folks to Disneyland?

• Like 1