matt

Content....

Screw that! I cancelled Cox, stuck at home with plenty of TP and Water from Costco and social distancing myself from the world. This is good entertainment, Carry on! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Wondering why boarbitch03 hasn’t been on this thread pleading his case. He’s pry the reason for this thread.

heck with boarbitch03 Im waiting for the roofer to chime in ;)

• Like 5

I am very grateful for the FREEDOM OF SPEECH that countless people have fought, died, and lived for.

But, you give me too much credit of overall power just from the ten or so ads that I questioned the prices on openly out of the hundreds that are placed.

None of us is perfect as seen from this thread.

I'm just saddened to see the hate, but uplifted by the many acts of kindness.

If it really makes you feel better, blame me for whatever, call me what you want, let it all out as you've been doing. These are scary times!

But if you are really in need of something, besides money, PM me, and I might be able to find it for you or give you a hand.

I've no need to justify, but apologize openly to those offended, and will probably offend again.

I've lived a fairly long life, experienced many things, learned a lot, but have much more to learn. I AM THAT I AM.

Best wishes to all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

I am very grateful for the FREEDOM OF SPEECH that countless people have fought, died, and lived for.

But, you give me too much credit of overall power just from the ten or so ads that I questioned the prices on openly out of the hundreds that are placed.

None of us is perfect as seen from this thread.

I'm just saddened to see the hate, but uplifted by the many acts of kindness.

If it really makes you feel better, blame me for whatever, call me what you want, let it all out as you've been doing. These are scary times!

But if you are really in need of something, besides money, PM me, and I might be able to find it for you or give you a hand.

I've no need to justify, but apologize openly to those offended, and will probably offend again.

I've lived a fairly long life, experienced many things, learned a lot, but have much more to learn. I AM THAT I AM.

Best wishes to all.

Called respectful, let me guess you were born after 1981?

I told MATT I wanted this and he said he would hold it for me.  Then the rat basterd went and sold it to someone else (probably a Cholo) out from underneath me.  I told him my $1200 check was on it's way and then that old B$%^% Pelosi and her lap dog (Schumer) went and delayed my check.  #notmyfault.  I think my Obama phone is about out of data, so this will be my last reply on this topic until 4-1-2020.

• Haha 1