matt

Content....

your right I'm still working every dam day, and now I can't go to crystal pier in April. Just popped some corn I'll catch up. I've just seen lots of shinning about the same thing on every thread by the same dude..

2 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Woody, you GOT to pay attention. THAT was DANG funny if you have been stuck at home and reading all the inane threads that have been going on here lately.

That was pretty freaking funny!

6 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

I told MATT I wanted this and he said he would hold it for me.  Then the rat basterd went and sold it to someone else (probably a Cholo) out from underneath me.  I told him my $1200 check was on it's way and then that old B$%^% Pelosi and her lap dog (Schumer) went and delayed my check.  #notmyfault.  I think my Obama phone is about out of data, so this will be my last reply on this topic until 4-1-2020.

OWNERSHIP WAS ALREADY TRANSFERRED AFTER A HIGH STAKES DICE GAME, & WE DONT ACCEPT EBT A**HOLE!

Well the OP says you all should do what he wants.  I think that Amanda owns this site and decides what goes and what does not. 

I think that if the posters put all of the necessary info about their junk then nobody would have to ask questions.  But, then the post would disappear quickly.  Every time someone asks a question or makes a comment the post comes to the top.  

If you cant handle comments from the public then dont post in a public place or start your own classified web site and make up your own rules.  

PS web sites live or die by the numbers of posts, the more the better.  I am sure that you dont care what I think or say.  I am probably only just adding to Amanda's post count as are you.  😎

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThomC said:

Well the OP says you all should do what he wants.  I think that Amanda owns this site and decides what goes and what does not. 

I think that if the posters put all of the necessary info about their junk then nobody would have to ask questions.  But, then the post would disappear quickly.  Every time someone asks a question or makes a comment the post comes to the top.  

If you cant handle comments from the public then dont post in a public place or start your own classified web site and make up your own rules.  

PS web sites live or die by the numbers of posts, the more the better.  I am sure that you dont care what I think or say.  I am probably only just adding to Amanda's post count as are you.  😎

The OP never told you what to do. Simply pointed out something that ruins pages like this and you can do what you want with it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

The bonus would probably be the gift that keeps giving. "Not worth the price". 😁