So I am getting ready for mowing season in Flagstaff ,which is usually very dusty, and realized that I had purchased a 30 pack of these from Amazon a while ago. I have been laid off until the HISTERIA subsides so I shouldn't need them. I will ship these to anyone who is a first responder or at risk. PLEASE do not try to profit !!! I think that there is probably 20 left in the box.

They are N 95

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, Randall said:

So I am getting ready for mowing season in Flagstaff ,which is usually very dusty, and realized that I had purchased a 30 pack of these from Amazon a while ago. I have been laid off until the HISTERIA subsides so I shouldn't need them. I will ship these to anyone who is a first responder or at risk. PLEASE do not try to profit !!! I think that there is probably 20 left in the box.

They are N 95

And that folks is what it's all about ... tip of the hat to you sir. Things will get better. Stay safe 

• Like 5

As a firefighter whose daughter is a ER nurse PLEASE PLEASE take them to the nearest ER room and drop them off. They are all in desperate need.......Thank you for an amazing act of kindness 

• Like 2

It’s awesome what your doing! It amazes me though, when my wife was doing home dialysis they shipped us masks, gowns, wound site bleach, etc. when she switched to hemo dialysis we were stuck with box upon box of this stuff! I called and no one would take them because of possible contamination. 

I have an Ear Nose and Throat practice that can use them. I can send you their name and address so you know it’s going right to the office. Let me know. 602-989-0670

40 minutes ago, Randall said:

Pine Donkey and matt, send me your address and I will send the rest to you.

Pm sent

you are doing a great thing!