Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

No bull, virus, river crossing, and power lines!!!! Glock 21 trade for 17, 19, or 43

Round count doesn’t matter much on 21s they will run forever. I have over 5K through mine with zero issues. Clean it, don’t clean it, oil or don’t oil it’s going to keep going. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ed67 said:

Round count doesn’t matter much on 21s they will run forever. I have over 5K through mine with zero issues. Clean it, don’t clean it, oil or don’t oil it’s going to keep going. 

Your right, I bought a Leo refurbish in 2002-2003 and shot it relentlessly until 2011ish when it was stolen! Police got it back to me 5 years later! I shot it a ton since! Now the one I’m trying to trade was gonna be a replacement but I only shot it to function.

A normal person will never shoot out a Glock, most resell with less than a few hundred rounds, but will go for many thousand before needing anything replaced.  I shot by G21, bought a G20 slide/barrel for 10mm, got to love the 10mm I bought a G20.  

G21 a 45 cal is a staple, someone needs a fun shooter, and also the round is suppressible in a AR 45 pistol.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, n2horns said:

A normal person will never shoot out a Glock, most resell with less than a few hundred rounds, but will go for many thousand before needing anything replaced.  I shot by G21, bought a G20 slide/barrel for 10mm, got to love the 10mm I bought a G20.  

G21 a 45 cal is a staple, someone needs a fun shooter, and also the round is suppressible in a AR 45 pistol.

This guy knows his stuff!!! All I want is a Glock in the 9mm version!