bustedknuckleinc

Forest Closed? No Turkey Hunting?

1 minute ago, NOTAGS said:

Thanks for dispelling the Fake News before it escalated.  I am a desperate man, I am going  to the Kaibab to chase turkey.  Six plus hours driving for a stringy arse bird to maintain my sanity.

My daughter and I just got back from freezing our butts off at Lower Lake Mary to help maintain our sanity.  We didn't catch any fish, but watched four osprey catch 8 total fish, including one 20 feet in front of my daughter!

My kids have the youth turkey hunt in 5B or 5a (haven't decided yet) and my son and I have leftover 12A tags, so we're in the same boat as you, but with a shorter drive!

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Uumm,  I meant outside without my wife... does that make me a bad husband?  Don't bother to answer that cause  its not gonna make a poop of difference. 

I’m with you all the way.

I talked to New Mexico G& fish an hour ago and He said turkey Season is still on. Even for old Guys From Phoenix. ,,April 15th baby, Here I come.....................BOB!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NOTAGS said:

They've closed the restaurants and bars... if they close the forests and lakes I will commit Harikiri!   I need my social distancing to occur outside of my house with my wife for God's sake!

Dave,

Something tells me Lindy is looking forward to you going turkey hunting in 12A as much as you are....... maybe more.  Don't let Dave fool you.  His wife is very laid back.

Good Luck

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, knothead said:

Dave,

Something tells me Lindy is looking forward to you going turkey hunting in 12A as much as you are....... maybe more.  Don't let Dave fool you.  His wife is very laid back.

Good Luck

That's due to the medications I slip in her food

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Uumm,  I meant outside without my wife... does that make me a bad husband?  Don't bother to answer that cause  its not gonna make a poop of difference. 

No it does not

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’m envious, my ole lady is begging me to go camping right now. After almost 4 months at home with her I just wanna go camp by my self!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dhbn6o5tiPds&ved=2ahUKEwjZ6abakbzoAhVVAp0JHcS8DPIQtwIwCnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VMmfEiouzaa0cnWhpENbn

• Like 1

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’m envious, my ole lady is begging me to go camping right now. After almost 4 months at home with her I just wanna go camp by my self!

Lol, you picked the worse time to break your leg. Hows the healing going?

2 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Slow!!

Bummer, I guess the upside is your already on unemployment. If you can even consider that an upside. 

• Like 1

One thing for sure it’s closed for San Carlos

• Like 1

Just got back from exploring the sheridan fire area. Found some cool old bottles and such. It looks like a nuclear weapon went off out there. If the forest gets closed they will post roads with signs like they do during fires.